Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********SATURDAY MORNING THREAD 8/18 **********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
busy day = football practice 8:30 - 2 hours , party tonight for couple hours mini class reunion I regularly visit . now coffee

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Good morning. Moving my 2 youngest kids into college today...not sure how I feel about a quiet house. The youngest will be playing baseball at his school, got a preferred walk on opportunity, very proud of him for that. Going to be interesting to see how he transitions to college life!
My daughter loves school and cant wait to get back, she makes good grades so i never worry about her, in that regard.

Going to be a long day.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning.. I have to move my daughter from her current apartment on UCI to another apartment on UCI since UCI sent them a letter that they were going to tent their apartment.
For the last week she was at home as they were fumigating and she just moved back Thursday.. At least UCI is only about 15 minutes away from here.. unlike some of her other roommates who live more than 2 hours away..

You would think that a college as big as UCI would do it for them since they are the ones that are doing this..

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Morning everyone, clinched the division in my fantasy baseball league last night, looking forward to that first round bye week.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

The results from a quick 2018 Donruss hanger box break. Quick, fun break with tons of inserts for COMC. They are really nice looking in person. Crappy pic though...

IMG_20180818_125528.jpg