Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Completed a big collecting milestone.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
Since 2001 when a lot of the serial numbered cards started showing up I wanted to try to complete an entire run. The closest I came was the 2004 Leaf Limited Moniker Silver #172 Juan Gonzalez Rgr/10. I was up to 6 of the 10 then I lost one to a non- Juan collector in 2007. Sold off 2 of the ones I had. Never thought I would be able to it after that. Then in 2014 Topps started to put cards of Juan out again. Hope is eternal I guess so I tried again.

I came close in 2015 with the Topps Supreme Baseball Autograph Relic #AR-JG Juan Gonzalez serial numbered to 5. I won 2 in October of 2015 a week apart.
Then nothing until May of 2017. I now had 1,2 and 3 of 5. I thought I might have a chance. In January of this year a BIN popped up CHEAP #5/5. I did not put this card on my list. My list stated 3 but I had 4.
Last week the #4/5 came up for auction with Probstein123 on ebay. I SH IT a brick. No way I was going to lose this. It came in today. What a thrill it was to finally complete a run. So happy and thrilled:D. Thanks for letting me share.
Here is the link to the Juangone page.

http://www.juangone.com/pictures.php?cardid=96968

delsant2

May 29, 2010
That is super! Well done! Best I was able to do was complete a 1/3, 2/3, 3/3 set. Certainly looks cool having all of the set together. Congrats again!

Cheers,

Mark

crypticfreak1

May 16, 2016
That’s awesome. I’ve completed 2 runs of /10 of 5x7 cards of Brian Johnson, a run of /5, and a run of /2! Working on more too!

barongan

Aug 6, 2018
That is super! Congrats
o.png

Members online