Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********MORNING THREAD 8/21**********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning! Home from Frederick yesterday. We went up because my father in law was admitted to the hospital for possible pneumonia. They moved him to ICU on Sunday and have figured out that it was not pneumonia or heart issues. He does have some fluid on his lungs and some lung issues that they are going to have to treat, so we stayed until Monday, at which time he was still in ICU, but doing better. BUT, my daughter and son in law were in the area visiting, as she is 33 weeks pregnant. She started having some issues so she was hospitalized to monitor her and the baby, as she was having contractions. They have slowed the contractions, but it is still unclear whether they will release her to come back to Roanoke, or if they will possibly deliver the baby there, early. Wild weekend.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Sadly I'm waiting for a call to have to go to Alabama - cousin real bad off - operation tomorrow to know status . That's a five hour drive .

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Sadly I'm waiting for a call to have to go to Alabama - cousin real bad off - operation tomorrow to know status . That's a five hour drive .

Not good times. The older we get, the more we have to deal with them, though. Take care and keep us posted!

barongan

Aug 6, 2018
good luck all
o.png

Last edited:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Evening all!

Wow, the Nats. Although sometimes, it Sparks a team, seems unlikely here.

Poor [MENTION=1763]moxacaine[/MENTION]

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Good evening. Hope everyone had a good day. Finally found an assisted living facility with memory care for my mom and moved her in yesterday. A lot of places just aren't equipped or staffed to handle all the things that evolve with the progressive disease of alzheimers. Prayers do get answered. Hang in there Danny and Barry.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
Good evening. Hope everyone had a good day. Finally found an assisted living facility with memory care for my mom and moved her in yesterday. A lot of places just aren't equipped or staffed to handle all the things that evolve with the progressive disease of alzheimers. Prayers do get answered. Hang in there Danny and Barry.

A little slice of good news around here. Good to hear that.

Members online

Latest posts