Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tons of supplies to get rid of - Southern California

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
Just wondering if anyone can offer some help. I have a ton of supplies to get rid. Most are in like new condition, however there are a lot of brand new/sealed items... and the occasional scuffed/used item

1000+ 1-screw down holders
180 4-screw holders
1000+ toploaders (most brand new)

Shipping would be a nightmare. What would be the best way to sell these?

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
If you're selling cards online, use them to ship. Or you could see if your local card shop has any need for them. You could also try selling on your local Craigslist or Facebook groups. I'm sure there are plenty of shops and groups in the SoCal area.

delsant2

May 29, 2010
Just wondering if anyone can offer some help. I have a ton of supplies to get rid. Most are in like new condition, however there are a lot of brand new/sealed items... and the occasional scuffed/used item

1000+ 1-screw down holders
180 4-screw holders
1000+ toploaders (most brand new)

Shipping would be a nightmare. What would be the best way to sell these?

Hey dude! I am trying to do the exact same thing at the moment. Unfortunately, no one local has wanted them yet. I suppose I can try making smaller lots and shipping, but hopefully someone near by will take the whole thing.

Let me know how it works out for you and what way you found best!!

Cheers,

Mark

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
When you say Southern California.. what part?

I'm in the OC.

There are a couple of options.. Frank and Sons might be someone there that can use them or the Longbeach Expo which is coming up as well..

Members online