Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS 2005-06 sidney crosby phenomenal beginning sealed set & 2015-16 connor mcdavid YG canvas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
looking to move these items ASAP to cover some bills....

first up is a sealed 2005-06 upper deck phenomenal beginning sidney crosby box set....looking for $20 dlvd on this....

next up is just a wee bit more complicated : i have a 2015-16 upper deck canvas young gun #c211 connor mcdavid....i have one one these in my portfolio on upper deck e-pack.....thus far i have resisted having it shipped to me or sent over to comc.....ideally i would like to move this card to someone who already has an e-pack account and could pay directly and then make a trade on the site or who would be willing to make a deal now and have me forward the card to them after i get it shipped from upper deck (really not looking to transfer it to comc and go that route).....from what i can see , most sales recently have been in the 225 to 300 range with most currently listed cards featuring insane asking prices ranging from 390 all the way up to over $600...i'm looking to get $300 for mine if anyone is interested....

Last edited:

Members online