Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********MORNING THREAD 8/30********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I was up at 2:00 am till 3:30 this morning , even read 10 pages of Night Crew pages before back to bed

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Jayme and I had our 20 week ultrasound yesterday. Unfortunately, her family wants to do a gender reveal party this Saturday. I need to know if I need to start buying some more baseball stuff to decorate the nursery or not :lol:

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all. Jayme and I had our 20 week ultrasound yesterday. Unfortunately, her family wants to do a gender reveal party this Saturday. I need to know if I need to start buying some more baseball stuff to decorate the nursery or not :lol:

Doesn’t matter the gender, they can still be baseball fans! Lol, Heather and I didn’t find out gender until Logan was born. Most people thought we were crazy, but it was awesome being surprised.

Funny story actually, we both wanted a boy, but obviously would have been happy as long as the baby was healthy. Well, he was born and everyone knew we didn’t know the gender, so they looked to me to say something, well I just looked at Heather and did a (nonJersey Shore style) fist pump, and she and knew it was a boy cuz that’s was we wanted and everyone else just sat there staring at me, like, well? I went, oh, it’s a boy!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Good afternoon. Off work today! Taking wife to the doctor today, then watching the Titans/Vikings game tonight. Too hot outside to do anything but take a walk. Go Phillies!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc

due to our age wife [40] had to have all the test -- amotist [sp] three hour drive to that hospital . We didn't ask or care what sex , when delivery started we were still talking names - this was our third . Got my boy !!! he will be tracked all his life to help others .

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Evening all, I was really happy my wife wanted no part of all the foolish to dos with prebirth baby parties. We found out the gender ahead of time, which is good. The delivery day was stressful enough I needed the time to get used to the idea of having a girl, glad we didn't go the surprise route.