8 slots left
Can't please everyone
Letís get this thing going. Sooner the better haha
Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board
The Albert Belle Collector
Entire Private Collection: 2,627/2,891 - 90.9%
Accomplished my impossible quest for +90% in October 2016
I am in for two spots. This should be a fun break to watch. I remember the one from several years ago.
Also if you ever decide to do this again possibly consider adding slots for whats left of each team. I had the Cubs in the one several years ago and got a PMG of a more common player. It was still a killer hit though. Also this could lessen the cost per spot since you would have to basically double the number of spots.
This is cool. I know the odds of me hitting a card I need for my pic are microscopic, but I'm pumped to watch the break anyway. Just waiting on buy in instructions...
ALWAYS LOOKING FOR ODDBALL, REGIONAL, TEAM ISSUED, VARIATIONS, AND TOUGH CARDS OF WILL CLARK AND MIKE BROWN
I'll take a slot
Iím in for a spot
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll take 2 spots
I'm in for 1 spot.
And here are some suggestions for other boxes.
• 1999 Skybox Premium. Several BINed on eBay that you can probably get for less than $65. Key Inserts: Rubies /50, Intimidation Nation and Autographics.
• 1998 Metal Universe Precious Metals. BIN/Best Offer at $140, could probably get it down to at least $80, since they typically sell for around $65-70. Inserts: Precious Metal Gems
• 1998 Bowman’s Best. A few BINed on Ebay. Could offer around $70. Inserts: Atomic Refractors, Mirror Image Fusion Atomic Refractors, variety of Autograph inserts.
• 1998 Topps Finest. 3 BINED/Best offered at $99 on ebay. They are all series 2. Inserts: Finest The Man Refrators, Centurion Refractors
Last edited by CardboardRectangles; 09-05-2018 at 12:19 PM.
Looking for the following Larkin cards:
- '97 Finest Gold Embossed Refractor
- '97 Totally Certified Platinum Gold
- '97 SPX Grand Finale
- '98 Donruss Crusade Red (even a photo)
- '98 Metal Universe Precious Metals
- '99 Skybox Star Rubies
I'll take one.
Collecting Jose Canseco -- www.MattsCansecoCollection.com Over 2400 unique cards!
Collecting Riley Pint - www.RileyPint.com Total owned: 71%, 1/1s: 58