Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

90's Break - we're full!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Ok [MENTION=3754]MansGame[/MENTION], I will give your Albert Belles to [MENTION=4433]Brandt504[/MENTION]. He drafted Will Clark, and there was basically nothing in that slot.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Ok [MENTION=3754]MansGame[/MENTION], I will give your Albert Belles to [MENTION=4433]Brandt504[/MENTION]. He drafted Will Clark, and there was basically nothing in that slot.

Sounds good. I just don't think it is worth the extra money to ship. Risk you take when you have one player in the draft but a risk I was willing to take. Thanks again for hosting, hope we can do it again but with a slightly different twist.

Mac

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I received my giant package yesterday (middle school giggle). I will get everything sorted and sent out this weekend, that is my goal. If I am sending you something and you haven't sent me your address please do.
Thanks again to [MENTION=5670]linuxabuser[/MENTION] for running a great break!

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
To all that I owe packages. I've fallen behind. I've got everything sorted and ready to go to the post office tomorrow. I apologize for the delay. I'll pm tracking when I send.

Members online