Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

90's Break - we're full!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I'm in for at least one slot, two if we need more people.

It's early for this but whoever gets the non star AL slot, reach out I'll do a partial buy in for Wakefield.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I'm in for at least one slot, two if we need more people.

It's early for this but whoever gets the non star AL slot, reach out I'll do a partial buy in for Wakefield.

Maybe we add Wake? We can do top 30 or even more players. Maybe even just add player slots for the buy in? ****, if we get a lot of guys, lowers buy in and we can add players to the list like top 40 or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Another thing we will need to decide before the break is multi player cards or like cards of Babe Ruth and sh!t. Just need to make sure we’re all square because that came up in the previous ones.

Also, just to be clear, I’m open to more spots and doing a longer list of players. Or do the random org early so guys can wheel and deal.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I've never run a break but a longer list seems like a pain for the breaker. What if we did a star slot and something like a semi-star/common slot where you could pick two or three guys that aren't on the main list? I've never seen that done, probably need to fine tune it a bit but it's the start of an idea. Just trying to think of ways to satisfy everyone without making it a 300 slot player break.

tidel144

Jan 30, 2014
I've never run a break but a longer list seems like a pain for the breaker. What if we did a star slot and something like a semi-star/common slot where you could pick two or three guys that aren't on the main list? I've never seen that done, probably need to fine tune it a bit but it's the start of an idea. Just trying to think of ways to satisfy everyone without making it a 300 slot player break.

Agree on many fronts.

Mac, expanding beyond 30 will be a headache for linux.

Keep it simple at 30 from list above and replace 2 players with Jeter and ARod. Can decide who to remove based on the guys who commit to a spot/spots before draft. If your guy isn’t in the 30, semi-star spot is an option

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Proposed 90's Break

Agree, don’t expand the # of players. 25 or 30 should be good. I think Jeter and ARod need to be added and some pitchers which the google search clearly didn’t include like Maddux, Randy J, Clemons, etc.

Should be fun. I’m in by the way. Lol

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Proposed 90's Break

How about this for top 30:

Griffey Jr.
Bonds
Thomas
Bagwell
Roberto Alomar
Belle
Juan Gon
Sheffield
Piazza
Palmero
Edgar
Biggio
McGwire
Larkin
Sosa
Bernie
Gwynn
Lofton
Paul O
Ripken
Ivan R.
Jeter
ARod
Randy J.
Maddux
Tom G.
Chipper
Clemens
Pedro
Vlad

Could then do a slot for AL and slot for NL... 32 in all?

So many good players in 90s... guys throw out names who need to be included or taken out of top 30

tidel144

Jan 30, 2014
Solid list - thanks for collating. My edit suggestions:

Add Thome (remove Palmeiro)
Add Nomo (remove Sheffield)
Add Manny (remove Paul O’Neill)
Add Andruw (remove Glavine)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Gwynn sucked and should be taken off this top 30 list. He should be a throw in, maybe a tenth of the price of those other amazing and beautiful players!

S10dragingass

Jan 11, 2016

Members online

Latest posts