Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

90's Break - we're full!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Thanks everyone. I will go through and update the first post this afternoon with payment status from everyone. Once they're all in, we'll notify Chris to do the randomization.

I plan to start purchasing product and supplies tonight!

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Proof of (some) purchases. Waiting on combined shipping invoices for a few, and an auction on another.

I am really excited for this break! All of the boring administrative stuff is almost done.

I will experiment with YouTube streaming and see if that will work out. A huge thank you to everyone who decided to join and contribute to this break!

xrPZvLK.png

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Still waiting on 2 payments
[MENTION=23036]Orioles fan[/MENTION]
[MENTION=22813]WizardofOz1982[/MENTION]

Jul 22, 2016
Proof of (some) purchases. Waiting on combined shipping invoices for a few, and an auction on another.

I am really excited for this break! All of the boring administrative stuff is almost done.

I will experiment with YouTube streaming and see if that will work out. A huge thank you to everyone who decided to join and contribute to this break!

xrPZvLK.png

What have you got so far?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Still waiting on 2 payments
[MENTION=23036]Orioles fan[/MENTION]
[MENTION=22813]WizardofOz1982[/MENTION]

I say if they don’t pay everyone pays an extra ~$4 a spot and we do a snake draft where you pick a player and then it snakes back and you pick one of the 30 MLB teams. So everyone gets a player and a team. Done and done.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
I say if they don’t pay everyone pays an extra ~$4 a spot and we do a snake draft where you pick a player and then it snakes back and you pick one of the 30 MLB teams. So everyone gets a player and a team. Done and done.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Thanks for the idea, but we already have a waiting list.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
What have you got so far?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've purchased everything and paid for everything except for the 1999 Brilliants box. If I can't get the last payments by tomorrow, I will front that money myself.

Most everything has already been marked as shipped.

Members online

Latest posts