Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

90's Break - we're full!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Are you going to start a new thread for the drafting process? And how much time between picks? Going to be hard to do it quickly in this format, so might want to carve out 24 hours to complete it. Just saying.

My pick will be quick though LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

mattglet

Aug 14, 2017
NH
Are you going to start a new thread for the drafting process? And how much time between picks? Going to be hard to do it quickly in this format, so might want to carve out 24 hours to complete it. Just saying.

My pick will be quick though LOL

Read the OP. Details are there.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Read the OP. Details are there.

5 minutes is a crazy turnaround time. Starting at 4PM PST I am suppose to just be clicking refresh over and over again on my browser? If that’s the case, just post the 5 min window everyone has to submit their pick during. Not hard, only 30 of us, so I’m going to be between 5:00PM PST and 5:05PM PST

Look, not that I need more time because I am hoping Belle obviously falls to me. If he doesn’t then I guess I’ll just auto pick or give the spot away. Just looking out for people who might have a long list of players they are interested in.

Aumike1976

Aug 10, 2011
Oxford Alabama
If the higher picks want to go ahead and pick can we start now. I'll be at work at 4 and I'm afraid I will miss my slot. If the first pick is ready to pick can they go ahead and pick. Each early pick could also generate a lot of trade interest lower down in the draft process.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online