Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

90's Break - we're full!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Sadly I couldn't watch the video. I'm using an old XP computer and just couldn't bring myself to upgrade firefox to the necessary version. But I'm supremely confident my Starting 9 Alomar was pulled nonetheless. Looking forward to that mailday! Right? Right?

Verdammt

Feb 4, 2014
Wichita, KS
I had fun watching this last night. Nothing real big hit for me, but I think a Maddux showed up in almost every box. I have a five hour car drive after work tonight so I'm going to have to catch tonight's video in the morning, so good luck to everybody tonight!

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Beat the odds on the Essential Credentials and Super Rave! Too bad the Super was a stinker. That Mo Vaughn is actually a Reserve Collection. Tough find.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Beat the odds on the Essential Credentials and Super Rave! Too bad the Super was a stinker. That Mo Vaughn is actually a Reserve Collection. Tough find.

I feel like we hit a very similar Pirates minor star Super Rave in our last big 90s break on here but my memory isn’t why it used to be. Anyone remember? Lou Collier maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

S10dragingass

Jan 11, 2016
I thoroughly enjoyed being apart of this break if even though I sold out before the packs were ripped. Chatting, trading and the live stream brought back a lot of the fun to the hobby for me. I will keep an eye out for another break in the future.

I PC Red Sox & Vintage

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Very fun. Next one is 30 spots where round one is draft a player and round two snakes back around and you pick a team. Worth $4 more a spot and would make it a little more fun. Or the break can just yield all sorts of Belle cards and then who cares! LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Agreed, very fun, I've got lots of work to do to break up and ship my side deals when my inventory comes in. I'd gladly join another one, this was great.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
I had a blast doing this! It couldn't have happened without everyone participating.

Members online

Latest posts