Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

90's Break - we're full!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
[MENTION=5670]linuxabuser[/MENTION] first, super fun. Nice job with it all. Tough to run a break like this but think you did really well.

Also, [MENTION=5670]linuxabuser[/MENTION] unless I am missing something, no big Belles hit. So, you can keep all the Belles or throw away or give to anyone who wants them. They’re not worth the shipping cost to me, so I will cut my losses and won’t be paying that.

As for next time, I will wait to see how we structure it with drafting players, teams, etc. I’m out if it’s the exact same structure.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

caster513

Jul 16, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
Thanks for the break! Looks like no major Chippers were hit, so keep them or give away. If I get in on the next break I agree with the changes mentioned.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Almost done sorting. [MENTION=13789]bstanwood[/MENTION] I did you a favor and sorted the undrafted by team.

I am super busy after work Tuesday/Wednesday, so I plan to get these out the door Thursday. I need to verify some of your addresses, so expect a PM.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
The Brian Simmons Rave /150 I promised to random off goes to... [MENTION=2477]Gwynn545[/MENTION]!

YHB1bXH.png

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Almost done sorting. [MENTION=13789]bstanwood[/MENTION] I did you a favor and sorted the undrafted by team.

I am super busy after work Tuesday/Wednesday, so I plan to get these out the door Thursday. I need to verify some of your addresses, so expect a PM.

That's way more than I would have expected, thanks a ton!! Great break by [MENTION=5670]linuxabuser[/MENTION]! Who's running the early 2000's??

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Fun to watch, nicely organized, but I made the right decision to stay out. I couldn't justify the box / slot prices vs. what I could buy singles for on the open market. The Essentials and Brilliants box prices were deal breakers. Anyone who busted 90's wax remembers how hard big hit pulls were to land.

I would have participated if it had been pick a player then a team break.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Fun to watch, nicely organized, but I made the right decision to stay out. I couldn't justify the box / slot prices vs. what I could buy singles for on the open market. The Essentials and Brilliants box prices were deal breakers. Anyone who busted 90's wax remembers how hard big hit pulls were to land.

I would have participated if it had been pick a player then a team break.

We’ll definitely do a different format on the next one involving teams. Likely a team/player hybrid.

This was a fun experiment.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I've not been able to follow all the details. What is the disposition of the Essentials Credentials Thome?

Members online