Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

90's Break - we're full!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
I'd be in for around $40.

We are up to $52 for boxes + supplies with the products listed in the first post (which has been updated). If we remove 1 box of 1998 Skybox E/X, we are back at $40.63/slot

I've always wanted to get in a break and this one sounds right up my alley. I'd be in for $40. I'm a Red Sox collector so would be willing to trade anyone after the draft for Pedro/Manny. Thanks

Sent from my A0001 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

See my above reply to Letch77. Also, welcome (back?)! I don't see you post much.

I’ll help.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

You da man

Agree on many fronts.

Mac, expanding beyond 30 will be a headache for linux.

Keep it simple at 30 from list above and replace 2 players with Jeter and ARod. Can decide who to remove based on the guys who commit to a spot/spots before draft. If your guy isn’t in the 30, semi-star spot is an option

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ain't no b**** :D

We are at 33 slots with 31 player slots

A link to a huge 90s break we did a few years ago. https://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=126186

Sent from my SM-G950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

That looks like fun! I hope we can emulate that in this break.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I have two boxes of Tradition for the Starting 9. I am in them for $100 all in. I would add to the mix but not sure how we’d do that. Let me know. Or I will just keep. Trying to help.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
I think Tidel posted a few already. I'd like to keep participants and products separate, sorry.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Wow. This thing has legs.

I'm still in for ~$50 a slot, but don't want to go much higher than that.

I am no break-meister, so whatever format you guys think is fair works for me.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Wow, [MENTION=5670]linuxabuser[/MENTION], quite the response!! Good foresight to reserve posts #2 and #3!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
$50 is getting pretty much. I’d try to keep to the $30-40 range if possible but 50 being the top for good product. If you can get the Tek that would be good.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
We can still axe a box of 1998 E/X since we have two, and ad a few cheaper products.

Slots sound settled for the most part, so let's try and get products settled by the end of the day.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Maybe get people to send you $40 and secure spots so that we’re serious? Only makes sense if I’m in your seat. I’m in for one spot. Maybe buy a second if needed to help fill.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
We need to settle on top 30 spots/players because that’s important. I mean some people have specific players. Might be worth to add and just make it that easy. Your call.

Members online