User Tag List

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Night Crew * September 2018 * End of Summer

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
    To be fair, most people are high as f*ck when they’re going to Taco Bell.
    Their usually drunk around here at 2:00am when they do that sh*t.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1ju90z.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	83135

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by finestkind View Post
    Their usually drunk around here at 2:00am when they do that sh*t.
    Any D2R sightings?

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just realized the Mariners have Dee Gordon for at least 2 more seasons after this, and at 13+mil per season.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll definitely be watching the Dodgers vs. Cards game tonight, very intriguing matchup of star rookie pitchers Jack Flaherty & Walker Buehler.

You know who I'll be rooting for...

Quote Originally Posted by JVHaste View Post
    Any D2R sightings?
    If so, let me know cuz I don't remember anything that happened last night. Or the night before, and before that...

Being a blackout drunk isn't all it's cracked up to be.
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post

I don't remember anything that happened last night. Or the night before, and before that...

Being a blackout drunk isn't all it's cracked up to be.

I see what you did there

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will fill you in on what you missed when you were high on that crackerino.

1. I made fun of Taco Bell for the 700th time.
    2. Kyle Seager continued the survival of his heroic fight against HIV by getting 2 more hits last night.
    3. Something else happened (I get a little high too so I can't remember half the sht that happens now)
    4. The first real Diglett was discovered, scientists realized all other previous Digletts were just black ****.
    5. and oh by the way, your exact location was hit by the biggest storm ever and you were too high to remember, yet high enough to survive with ease!

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The 2 best teams since the Allstar break are about to begin a big series... the Oakland A's and the Tampa Rays. .. Who saw this sht coming?

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see what you did there
    So in other words, you could smell what the ROCK was cooking?

I will fill you in on what you missed when you were high on that crackerino.

1. I made fun of Taco Bell for the 700th time.
    2. Kyle Seager continued the survival of his heroic fight against HIV by getting 2 more hits last night.
    3. Something else happened (I get a little high too so I can't remember half the sht that happens now)
    4. The first real Diglett was discovered, scientists realized all other previous Digletts were just black ****.
    5. and oh by the way, your exact location was hit by the biggest storm ever and you were too high to remember, yet high enough to survive with ease!
    So that's what happened to my house. I went around the neighborhood asking folks, "dude, where's my house?" and could never get an answer. I'm glad Seager survived long enough to play another season where he starts out red hot, only to end up battling AIDS again.

In all seriousness though, this storm has got me on high alert. No rain yet, a little windy but I'm prepared for when it's supposed this weekend. Got my generator, handful or chargers charged up (so I can play pokemon Go looking for diglets while $hit is flying around all over the place with winds at 100 MPH) bottled water, canned food, shotguns and glocks (just in case of a zombie, animal or vampire apocalypse), cases on top of cases of beer & filled my prescriptions of legal dope early (30 days worth....will last me a couple days).
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So that's what happened to my house. I went around the neighborhood asking folks, "dude, where's my house?" and could never get an answer.
    It could have been, if you lived in these towns north of Boston Ma. (Andover, North Andover and Lawrence) Gas line leaks were blowing up random houses yesterday.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So in other words, you could smell what the ROCK was cooking?

So that's what happened to my house. I went around the neighborhood asking folks, "dude, where's my house?" and could never get an answer. I'm glad Seager survived long enough to play another season where he starts out red hot, only to end up battling AIDS again.

In all seriousness though, this storm has got me on high alert. No rain yet, a little windy but I'm prepared for when it's supposed this weekend. Got my generator, handful or chargers charged up (so I can play pokemon Go looking for diglets while $hit is flying around all over the place with winds at 100 MPH) bottled water, canned food, shotguns and glocks (just in case of a zombie, animal or vampire apocalypse), cases on top of cases of beer & filled my prescriptions of legal dope early (30 days worth....will last me a couple days).
    Best wishes. Only the nutty people seem to survive major storms so I think you will be just fine.

My craziest storm story (not as bad of a storm, there was supposed to be a blizzard but it never hit full force) Was when there was a bit of a traffic jam in the bad snow heading out of town. You start to see people get out of their car to take a piss. Suddenly this dude a few cars up gets out and squats down. . . .I can't tell what he was doing but it was a wag (weirdo asian guy) who layed an egg. yes, he sht an egg in a pre blizzard. and yes, I pulled out my boat zoom lenses to verify. and yes, I was a little high. Come to think, none of this sht might have happened... hmm.

Kyle Seager starting hot then fading? Are you talking about baseball or his hairline?? high-ooooooo!

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best wishes. Only the nutty people seem to survive major storms so I think you will be just fine.

My craziest storm story (not as bad of a storm, there was supposed to be a blizzard but it never hit full force) Was when there was a bit of a traffic jam in the bad snow heading out of town. You start to see people get out of their car to take a piss. Suddenly this dude a few cars up gets out and squats down. . . .I can't tell what he was doing but it was a wag (weirdo asian guy) who layed an egg. yes, he sht an egg in a pre blizzard. and yes, I pulled out my boat zoom lenses to verify. and yes, I was a little high. Come to think, none of this sht might have happened... hmm.

Kyle Seager starting hot then fading? Are you talking about baseball or his hairline?? high-ooooooo!
    That would be a first, I don't think I've ever seen an Asian take a crap in traffic during a blizzard...at least I don't remember...

While that Asian dude was laying that egg you should have gone up to him and asked if there were any nuts in that egg roll

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol, to be clear I don't mean "egg" as in a slang word for sht, I mean he layed an actual hardboiled chicken egg.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kind of like this, if you want a PG example.