Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew * September 2018 * End of Summer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Yo yo whattup whattup dawgs.

I'm doing nothing. Worse than nothing actually, spending $ on stuff i don't really need. Remember those magazine insert cards from the early 1990's? I have all of them for my PC, but I also like to have the full sheets. Kinda nostalgic I guess. So I just spent $20 for 4 sheets. What can I say, I'm an addict.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I am just strolling youtube looking for full albums to convertio (full meaning 1 vid, not playlist transitions)

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Mariners lose today and are probably not making the playoffs this year.

Although if you google Mariners right now it appears Usain Bolt has debuted as a soccer player for an Australian team called the Mariners. They have better chances!

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Alright everybody, who got the drugs in this b!tch!? I just sold my virginity online to support my habit and I'm ready to get my high on!!

That & I could use some strong opioids to get rid of this throbbing in my ****. Piece of advice, if anyone asks you if you'd like to take a ride on the dildozer I suggest you give them a hard pass. Better yet, best avoid using the word "hard" in any conversation related to it at all.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
The biggest comeback of all going down is Oakland trying to beat (and really eliminate) Seattle. Once up 8-1 this 8-7 clusterfck has the tying run at 1st.

Members online

Latest posts