Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew * September 2018 * End of Summer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Thanks for sharing. glad to see other quality players that have learned how to hit from Edgar..

Yeah it is cool to see his mindset (even if Eric has to talk over him as usual) When you look up stats on Edgar/Miggy/Jose their batting averages are very similar for both career and peak years.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
I didn't mean to bring up that traumatic experience (Rich Porclain), but the other traumatic experience (Mitch Porclain) you know, the 5+ WAR guy the DBacks traded away for a dude who needed Tommy Juan surgery. :p

As for your Taco "problem" I stand by my opinions that (1) not only is Taco Bell a dangerous weapon in military waterboarding but (2) Places that don't have a Taco Del Mar within 100 miles are at risk of floods, hurricanes, seismic shockwaves, false bigfoot sightings, AIDS, and other such famine. To see if you state is at risk of more storms check this

https://tacodelmar.com/locations/

William H. Haniger must of had some next level military grade anti-tracking system when he flew under the radar cuz as a D-Backs fan I don't even remember having him on our ball club and I like to think I keep a close eye on our farm system. I remember guys like Peter O'Brien, Jimmie Shefry & Socrates Brito but can't for the life of me remember Mitch DeNiro on this team. So I decided to look back at the D-Backs top 30 prospects of 2015 (ranked as one of the worst systems in baseball with just one top 100 prospect, Archie Bradley) & I'm looking at such gems like Jack Reinheimer at #11, Dawel Lugo at #16 & the ever so popular 25 year old relief pitcher Sam McWilliams ranked 26th and I'm about to give up...but then, what's this? Ohhhhh, that's his name...Mitch Haniger ranked 28th.

I guess I better get in contact with my state legislatures and demand they get cracking on no less than 5 Taco Del Mar sites in my county and warn them if they don't I will have to sue the state for giving me chronic bowel inflammation before the age of 40 by forcing me to eat Taco Bell due to lack of taco vendors

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I guess I better get in contact with my state legislatures and demand they get cracking on no less than 5 Taco Del Mar sites in my county and warn them if they don't I will have to sue the state for giving me chronic bowel inflammation before the age of 40 by forcing me to eat Taco Bell due to lack of taco vendors

This is exactly what I wanted to hear.

mqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I bought one of the Griffey Pop’s on eBay.

Go to pay and it says the seller isn’t accepting payments at the moment.

Message the seller, he says to try again. I try, doesn’t work. He messages me back and says he’s having PayPal issues and will let me know when it’s resolved.

Ugh.

$40 for a damn Pop and I can’t even pay for it.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I bought one of the Griffey Pop’s on eBay.

Go to pay and it says the seller isn’t accepting payments at the moment.

Message the seller, he says to try again. I try, doesn’t work. He messages me back and says he’s having PayPal issues and will let me know when it’s resolved.

Ugh.

$40 for a damn Pop and I can’t even pay for it.

Aren't these only available next week after the game? Or are the ones handed out as promos different than storebought ones.... I know this game has multi tier mixed in but I thought they were the only ones.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Aren't these only available next week after the game? Or are the ones handed out as promos different than storebought ones.... I know this game has multi tier mixed in but I thought they were the only ones.
There’s always pre-sellers for SGA’s on eBay. I don’t think Griffey has a Funko release other than this SGA. If he did I would already have it.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Hopefully one of the rare parallels is when Griffey became really fat and took naps during the game. :lol: I'm afraid this giveaway is "prime" Griffey. :cry:

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
Wait till they cool the apple pie on the window sill and just dunk your nuts square in the center. I don't know what this does since Im not the slayer, but a padiwan of Sam's almighty Gilfslaying aura.

Wouldn't slightly warm apple pie feel better on your nuts. Mine do. :p

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Wouldn't slightly warm apple pie feel better on your nuts. Mine do. :p

Right, you can't dip when its too hot, but you can't wait too long to the point she sees you doing it. Timing is everything. You want your nuts to taste like intage Americana without the GILF knowing the source material.

Members online

Latest posts