Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew * September 2018 * End of Summer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Good evening gents. I'm sitting on the couch listening to the Rockies in probably the most pivotal game of their season. 2-2 versus LAD in the 8th. Stressful.

Found a couple cards for the ol' PC on ebay though, just have to wait for a few days for the auctions to end. I am also probably going to buy a f'in black light also, so I can see if I have those glow-back or non-glow back for 1991 Topps and Bowman. Such a loser :)

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Nintendo Switch Online service dropped today.

$20 a year.

I’m going to love this.

If anyone’s on the fence about purchasing a Switch, I highly recommend them. Nintendo knocked it out of the park with this console.

My 4 year old daughter will sit for hours and play Mario Odyssey.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
As far as I know, those are just printing variations. For part of the print runs they used ink that glows under a black light, and for the other part they used other ink. Lord only knows how somebody noticed this, but there's been some discussion on FCB about it. My guess is it's an unintentional variation, but I thought I would track them down anyway. You're either obsessive or you're not! :)

Stras just made a new fan...

https://www.mlb.com/cut4/stephen-st...erson-matt-wieters-and-the-umpire/c-295140972

What are those again?? Inserts or errors?

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
As far as I know, those are just printing variations. For part of the print runs they used ink that glows under a black light, and for the other part they used other ink. Lord only knows how somebody noticed this, but there's been some discussion on FCB about it. My guess is it's an unintentional variation, but I thought I would track them down anyway. You're either obsessive or you're not! :)

Cool, best of luck . . .somehow it reminded me of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0KK9Iwr4Hc

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
While teams have had a lower win total than a closers save total before, Orioles have already clinched a less wins than Diaz has saves . . . with 11 games to go. :rolleyes:

Members online