Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew * September 2018 * End of Summer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
So that's what happened to my house. I went around the neighborhood asking folks, "dude, where's my house?" and could never get an answer.

It could have been, if you lived in these towns north of Boston Ma. (Andover, North Andover and Lawrence) Gas line leaks were blowing up random houses yesterday.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
So in other words, you could smell what the ROCK was cooking?

So that's what happened to my house. I went around the neighborhood asking folks, "dude, where's my house?" and could never get an answer. I'm glad Seager survived long enough to play another season where he starts out red hot, only to end up battling AIDS again.

In all seriousness though, this storm has got me on high alert. No rain yet, a little windy but I'm prepared for when it's supposed this weekend. Got my generator, handful or chargers charged up (so I can play pokemon Go looking for diglets while $hit is flying around all over the place with winds at 100 MPH) bottled water, canned food, shotguns and glocks (just in case of a zombie, animal or vampire apocalypse), cases on top of cases of beer & filled my prescriptions of legal dope early (30 days worth....will last me a couple days).

Best wishes. Only the nutty people seem to survive major storms so I think you will be just fine. :p

My craziest storm story (not as bad of a storm, there was supposed to be a blizzard but it never hit full force) Was when there was a bit of a traffic jam in the bad snow heading out of town. You start to see people get out of their car to take a piss. Suddenly this dude a few cars up gets out and squats down. . . .I can't tell what he was doing but it was a wag (weirdo asian guy) who layed an egg. yes, he sht an egg in a pre blizzard. :rolleyes: and yes, I pulled out my boat zoom lenses to verify. and yes, I was a little high. :confused: Come to think, none of this sht might have happened... hmm.

Kyle Seager starting hot then fading? Are you talking about baseball or his hairline?? high-ooooooo! :lol:

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Best wishes. Only the nutty people seem to survive major storms so I think you will be just fine. :p

My craziest storm story (not as bad of a storm, there was supposed to be a blizzard but it never hit full force) Was when there was a bit of a traffic jam in the bad snow heading out of town. You start to see people get out of their car to take a piss. Suddenly this dude a few cars up gets out and squats down. . . .I can't tell what he was doing but it was a wag (weirdo asian guy) who layed an egg. yes, he sht an egg in a pre blizzard. :rolleyes: and yes, I pulled out my boat zoom lenses to verify. and yes, I was a little high. :confused: Come to think, none of this sht might have happened... hmm.

Kyle Seager starting hot then fading? Are you talking about baseball or his hairline?? high-ooooooo! :lol:

That would be a first, I don't think I've ever seen an Asian take a crap in traffic during a blizzard...at least I don't remember...

While that Asian dude was laying that egg you should have gone up to him and asked if there were any nuts in that egg roll :confused::eek:

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Hitting against Max Scherzer, Ronald Acuna is already just a HR shy of hitting for the cycle in the 4th inning! Meanwhile Soto has hit a HR....

In other NL ROY battle news, Buehler is currently out dueling Flaherty but Jack has done fine, his only blemish a solo HR to Puig thru 4 innings.

Kind of like this, if you want a PG example.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4-e4nlfdRI

I f'ing love those commercials!!

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Speaking of Seager he is facing Matt Shoemaker today who is the guy he nearly killed with a line drive a few years back... must be scary for MS to face him after that happened.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Right now with 2 baserunners on in a 5-0 it would count as a save situation.... yet no Diaz. It seems this team sucks enough that they should trade an elite closer for everyday milbers. I've heard rumors already of Diaz next year going to Braves, Yankees, Dodgers.

Members online

Latest posts