User Tag List

Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Night Crew * September 2018 * End of Summer

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JVHaste View Post
    damn, I just looked at the LHW roster and its probably the thinnest its ever been. "bum" probably is anyone except DC and Gustafson.
    Yeah, heís running out of options at LHW, and him fighting bums at HW arenít money fights.

Resident Yadier Molina, and Pro Wrestling super fan.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
    Yeah, he’s running out of options at LHW, and him fighting bums at HW aren’t money fights.
    UFC really fcked up letting guys like Ryan Bader and Chael Sonnen go. Even if they don't win they at least put younger guys over when losing. Seems like UFC is on its way down.

As for Jones he might be too big to hit 205 soon so the HW days probably going to begin. I bet he fights someone like Derrick Lewis or Mark Hunt. Rigged commission let his suspension expire 5 days before the big Madison Square Garden show.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.mlb.com/cut4/mitch-hanig...te/c-295305186

Mitch Haniga Porcelain win a nice slide. Pulls the hand back at last minute.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The pin is mightier than the sword, happy birthday to [MENTION=1802]Pinbreaker[/MENTION]!

Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.mlb.com/cut4/mitch-hanig...te/c-295305186

Mitch Haniga Porcelain win a nice slide. Pulls the hand back at last minute.
    Why you gotta go and bring up my taco $hits like that?

Last night I decided to start watching American Vandal season 2 on Netflix and it brought back those memories of the Cy Young race to my toilet after eating those explosive diarrhea inducing tacos (watch the show and you'll know what I mean) and now the very next day you bring up Richard Porcelain? Why you gotta doo doo me like that? That was a very emotional $hituation bro.
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> https://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Braves vs. Phillies

Tie ball game in the 5th...

Braves magic number is 6 and the Phillies are 5.5 games back
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> https://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hahaha. I had to laugh at this. Good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post

Last night I decided to start watching American Vandal season 2 on Netflix and it brought back those memories of the Cy Young race to my toilet after eating those explosive diarrhea inducing tacos (watch the show and you'll know what I mean) and now the very next day you bring up Richard Porcelain? Why you gotta doo doo me like that? That was a very emotional $hituation bro.
    Collecting Roberto Alomar. Over 4000 unique cards, but always looking for those I'm missing!

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't mean to bring up that traumatic experience (Rich Porclain), but the other traumatic experience (Mitch Porclain) you know, the 5+ WAR guy the DBacks traded away for a dude who needed Tommy Juan surgery.

As for your Taco "problem" I stand by my opinions that (1) not only is Taco Bell a dangerous weapon in military waterboarding but (2) Places that don't have a Taco Del Mar within 100 miles are at risk of floods, hurricanes, seismic shockwaves, false bigfoot sightings, AIDS, and other such famine. To see if you state is at risk of more storms check this

https://tacodelmar.com/locations/

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its pretty crazy how I predicted the Carolinas would be destroyed from no Taco Del Mar then it happened on cue.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A great 7min "hitting lesson" by Edgar Martinez where 6:40 of it is Eric Byrnes sucking his pole.

Pinbreaker
     pinbreaker
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A great 7min "hitting lesson" by Edgar Martinez where 6:40 of it is Eric Byrnes sucking his pole.
    Thanks for sharing. glad to see other quality players that have learned how to hit from Edgar..

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinbreaker View Post
    Thanks for sharing. glad to see other quality players that have learned how to hit from Edgar..
    Yeah it is cool to see his mindset (even if Eric has to talk over him as usual) When you look up stats on Edgar/Miggy/Jose their batting averages are very similar for both career and peak years.

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't mean to bring up that traumatic experience (Rich Porclain), but the other traumatic experience (Mitch Porclain) you know, the 5+ WAR guy the DBacks traded away for a dude who needed Tommy Juan surgery.

As for your Taco "problem" I stand by my opinions that (1) not only is Taco Bell a dangerous weapon in military waterboarding but (2) Places that don't have a Taco Del Mar within 100 miles are at risk of floods, hurricanes, seismic shockwaves, false bigfoot sightings, AIDS, and other such famine. To see if you state is at risk of more storms check this

https://tacodelmar.com/locations/
    William H. Haniger must of had some next level military grade anti-tracking system when he flew under the radar cuz as a D-Backs fan I don't even remember having him on our ball club and I like to think I keep a close eye on our farm system. I remember guys like Peter O'Brien, Jimmie Shefry & Socrates Brito but can't for the life of me remember Mitch DeNiro on this team. So I decided to look back at the D-Backs top 30 prospects of 2015 (ranked as one of the worst systems in baseball with just one top 100 prospect, Archie Bradley) & I'm looking at such gems like Jack Reinheimer at #11, Dawel Lugo at #16 & the ever so popular 25 year old relief pitcher Sam McWilliams ranked 26th and I'm about to give up...but then, what's this? Ohhhhh, that's his name...Mitch Haniger ranked 28th.

I guess I better get in contact with my state legislatures and demand they get cracking on no less than 5 Taco Del Mar sites in my county and warn them if they don't I will have to sue the state for giving me chronic bowel inflammation before the age of 40 by forcing me to eat Taco Bell due to lack of taco vendors

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No wonder I had the sh*ts so bad yesterday. Their in Boston ! I'm moving to Alaska.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess I better get in contact with my state legislatures and demand they get cracking on no less than 5 Taco Del Mar sites in my county and warn them if they don't I will have to sue the state for giving me chronic bowel inflammation before the age of 40 by forcing me to eat Taco Bell due to lack of taco vendors
    This is exactly what I wanted to hear.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mqdefault.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	83325
    Last edited by JVHaste; 09-21-2018 at 12:08 AM.