Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew * September 2018 * End of Summer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
It’s only a matter of time before he screws up again.

He will fck up but considering how much of a scam his reinstatement is I wonder if they will cover for him.

Jon Jones getting high in celebration right now... since DC wont fight him at either HW or LHW Jon will have to crack smoke all the way down to 185. :lol:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Hopefully he will go down like Roy Jones Jr who was just unhittable for years but nowadays gets severe concussions every fight and can't speak without sta-sta-studdering all over the place! :lol:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
damn, I just looked at the LHW roster and its probably the thinnest its ever been. "bum" probably is anyone except DC and Gustafson.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Yeah, he’s running out of options at LHW, and him fighting bums at HW aren’t money fights.

UFC really fcked up letting guys like Ryan Bader and Chael Sonnen go. Even if they don't win they at least put younger guys over when losing. Seems like UFC is on its way down.

As for Jones he might be too big to hit 205 soon so the HW days probably going to begin. I bet he fights someone like Derrick Lewis or Mark Hunt. Rigged commission let his suspension expire 5 days before the big Madison Square Garden show.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
https://www.mlb.com/cut4/mitch-haniger-scores-with-swim-slide-at-home-plate/c-295305186

Mitch Haniga Porcelain win a nice slide. Pulls the hand back at last minute.

Why you gotta go and bring up my taco $hits like that?

Last night I decided to start watching American Vandal season 2 on Netflix and it brought back those memories of the Cy Young race to my toilet after eating those explosive diarrhea inducing tacos (watch the show and you'll know what I mean) and now the very next day you bring up Richard Porcelain? Why you gotta doo doo me like that? That was a very emotional $hituation bro.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Hahaha. I had to laugh at this. Good stuff.

Last night I decided to start watching American Vandal season 2 on Netflix and it brought back those memories of the Cy Young race to my toilet after eating those explosive diarrhea inducing tacos (watch the show and you'll know what I mean) and now the very next day you bring up Richard Porcelain? Why you gotta doo doo me like that? That was a very emotional $hituation bro.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA

I didn't mean to bring up that traumatic experience (Rich Porclain), but the other traumatic experience (Mitch Porclain) you know, the 5+ WAR guy the DBacks traded away for a dude who needed Tommy Juan surgery. :p

As for your Taco "problem" I stand by my opinions that (1) not only is Taco Bell a dangerous weapon in military waterboarding but (2) Places that don't have a Taco Del Mar within 100 miles are at risk of floods, hurricanes, seismic shockwaves, false bigfoot sightings, AIDS, and other such famine. To see if you state is at risk of more storms check this

https://tacodelmar.com/locations/

Members online