Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********MORNING THREAD 9/1 ****************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Noticed a large group of Japanese at stadium [ I asked ] and they spoke NO English , the leader few words . I handed her a baseball , she looked at it and started to hand back but I made a sign for gift to her . She almost fell over . GOOD day .

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Noticed a large group of Japanese at stadium [ I asked ] and they spoke NO English , the leader few words . I handed her a baseball , she looked at it and started to hand back but I made a sign for gift to her . She almost fell over . GOOD day .

Nice way to end August!
Good morning everyone, BTW

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Second baseball to Japan , have one in England and I joke about it regular with MIL of couple . I give GU baseballs to lots of grandparents with children " NOT responsible for broke windows " . I might pick up 2/20+ after batting practice . Can't put a price on child's face when given one . Love asking them show me how you would catch a baseball and then dropping one in hands or glove . Recently giving out misc. cards I can't sell - junk years - 25 cards in team bag - over 5000 given away

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
Evening all.

Nice ! :p

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Evening everyone. Days like the made me glad I'm only a passive NFL fan these days. The Raiders seem hapless in the front office.

Members online