Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best pull out of 2018 Topps Chrome

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
After a hobby box, about 4 blasters and 8 3-pack hangers, best we got was a Stanton photo variant, a Sanchez photo variant, a Gleyber green non-auto refractor, and the Zack Granite super. Not too shabby for hits, but far from good ROI overall.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Prices instantly dropped $10/box on this the day after it released. Most vendors at the National had updated their signs. I think others had also figured out that there’s poor ROI here.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
I got an Ohtani XFractor from a Walmart box, and an Acuna Negfractor from the jumbo I foolishly bought. Best auto I got was a Victor Caratini blue.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
I pulled a Max Fried Blue Wave Refractor Auto on Saturday from Walmart and my best pull was an Ohtani Pink Refractor and an Acuna Pink refractor. I have spent less than $150 on Chrome. The Fried Blue auto is for trade or sale. If anyone is interested lmk!

psj

Jul 24, 2015
Long Island
My buddy kinda new to collecting bought 3 blasters. Got a Orange refractor #/25 Ohtani, an Ohtani '83, 2 Acuna rc's, and 3 autos

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
yD5yK83.jpg

Members online