Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********SUNDAY MORNING THREAD 9/2 **********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
My request is for 5pm, so I can get the hell out of work and have a couple days off, need sleep after late fantasy drafts Friday and Saturday night...well, late when you are waking up at 3am

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Good morning, happy end of summer.

9mfLioC.jpg

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
My request is for 5pm, so I can get the hell out of work and have a couple days off, need sleep after late fantasy drafts Friday and Saturday night...well, late when you are waking up at 3am

I didn't get TO sleep til 3.

You had a nice draft. TWICE you took guys I wanted right ahead of me. Gordon then A-Rod.

Like my team alot though. Bit worried about Watson, but otherwise, real happy.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I didn't get TO sleep til 3.

You had a nice draft. TWICE you took guys I wanted right ahead of me. Gordon then A-Rod.

Like my team alot though. Bit worried about Watson, but otherwise, real happy.

Damn...

Funny story about Rodgers, he was kind of a panic pick...my boy selected Brady and I thought $hit, I don’t draft again for like 15 picks, if there’s a run on QBs I’ll be screwed, so I grabbed Rodgers. My buddy and I were texting during it too, and he said he was gunna grab Brady and Rodgers but his computer froze and he auto drafted Fitz instead (i think), not sure his thinking behind that, maybe trade bait...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Damn...

Funny story about Rodgers, he was kind of a panic pick...my boy selected Brady and I thought $hit, I don’t draft again for like 15 picks, if there’s a run on QBs I’ll be screwed, so I grabbed Rodgers. My buddy and I were texting during it too, and he said he was gunna grab Brady and Rodgers but his computer froze and he auto drafted Fitz instead (i think), not sure his thinking behind that, maybe trade bait...

I've seen guys try with QBs but it rarely works. Other owners just wait them out and get a great deal back in return...

Members online