Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Good article to read regarding the 1998 McGwire/Sosa Home Run Chase

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

barongan

Aug 6, 2018
Great article,thanks for posting
o.png

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
That was a great article, I think about that time in baseball a lot. That chunk of time, 96-2003ish was when I was coming of age and figuring the world out and that always sticks in my mind as a big fat giant lesson that most things aren't only as they appear

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
That was a great article, I think about that time in baseball a lot. That chunk of time, 96-2003ish was when I was coming of age and figuring the world out and that always sticks in my mind as a big fat giant lesson that most things aren't only as they appear

Check out the book Game of Shadows.

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
What a great time. I got back into collecting in 1996, and 1998 was just incredible, for the sport and the hobby. I remember going to a huge show in St. Louis in 1998 and it was insane. For me, life happened, the collection went and later came back, but to this day it still sticks with me and affects what I collect. I’ve even been working on a small McGwire collection, remembering the old days when his cards were untouchable. My favorite memory of the hobby was the 90s, and 1998 was the high point.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Members online

No members online now.