Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

########FRIDAY 9-7 MORNING THREAD#######

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Ok, so who’s used Sportlots before and can give me the Sportlots for Dummies cliff notes version?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Each seller sets their own shipping price depending on the amount of cards. It works better for you if you're able to find the majority of cards you want all from one seller to save on the shipping cost.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Each seller sets their own shipping price depending on the amount of cards. It works better for you if you're able to find the majority of cards you want all from one seller to save on the shipping cost.

Ok, so it’s not like comc where you can buy from multiple people and ship everything at once...

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Ok, so it’s not like comc where you can buy from multiple people and ship everything at once...

Correct. It can be a pain depending on what you are looking for, but if it's set cards, it's pretty easy to get multiples from the same seller

Members online