Thread: The commercial

Bwoodcollector
     @anthonyscorona
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The commercial

Well I'm guessing by now almost everyone has seen the Kaep commercial from Nike. I think despite all the so called outrage it was a good commercial. Dream big doesn't seem very controversial. I know Colin himself is a hot button issue but the message, images etc were pretty good. I'll admit I have a soft for him because he's a local guy but I think the commercial itself was decent. Thoughts? Comments? Did u burn your TV or Nikes?

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk
    Please note: Card collecting is my hobby, not my life. I don't take it that serious and like to keep it fun.

Mr. Enfuego
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I honestly can care less of the controversy behind this clown, the message behind the commercial was good imo

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    "Are you crying? Are you crying? There's no crying in Baseball!!" - Tom Hanks.

tpeichel34
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego79 View Post
    I honestly can care less of the controversy behind this clown, the message behind the commercial was good imo

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    I agree somewhat. They tried to tie all these great things with saying that ALL of America is oppressive to black people. A blatant falsehood. That’s where it fails. America has bent over backwards to not be oppressive, it’s only small groups or individuals that are oppressive.
    Thanks to MOFNY for finally getting me motivated to start a website:

www.supercollectorcatalog.com

Here is a link to the cameo section:

http://www.supercollectorcatalog.com/cameo-index.html

Bwoodcollector
     @anthonyscorona
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tpeichel View Post
    I agree somewhat. They tried to tie all these great things with saying that ALL of America is oppressive to black people. A blatant falsehood. Thatís where it fails. America has bent over backwards to not be oppressive, itís only small groups or individuals that are oppressive.
    Those darn blacks

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk
    Please note: Card collecting is my hobby, not my life. I don't take it that serious and like to keep it fun.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought the commercial was good except for the Keap spot. This man didn't loose anything. He is a multi milionare. The others have not much. The one kid with no legs fighting to be like others. the girl fighting to play ball with no legs.. the Muslum fighting to get past racism....the girl fighting to be like the boys....a young man who lost 120 pounds and fought hard to be the best. What did Kaep loose? what is he fighting? you know who lost it all? who gave it all up for us? a true real American hero? Pat Tillman. Gave up millions to fight for us and died. There is someone who lost everything fighting for what be believes in.
    A real true hero in my eyes
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	040424_pat_tillman_vmed_grid-4x2.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	23.4 KB 
ID:	83009
    I collect Ken Griffey Jr, Ryan Howard, Steve Carlton and the rest of the Phillies.
    My Site:
    http://bradswebsite.synthasite.com/

Matthew 21:22
    "And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, believing, you shall recieve."

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bongo870 View Post
    you know who lost it all? who gave it all up for us? a true real American hero? Pat Tillman. Gave up millions to fight for us and died. There is someone who lost everything fighting for what be believes in.
    A real true hero in my eyes
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	040424_pat_tillman_vmed_grid-4x2.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	23.4 KB 
ID:	83009
    ^^^ Totally this! ^^^

Collecting Ď96 Select Certified Mirror Gold baseball. Let me know whatcha got for sale/trade!
    Sent using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Wanting to buy '96 Select Certified Mirror Gold baseball...commons & stars