Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

HHTwin High End Hot Packs Case Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PatsCardShop

Sep 9, 2018
New Jersey
Hello all, i am hosting a popular football 10 box case break for HHTwin high end hot packs. This break is random teams and currently we are half full. This is an extremely hot product and for only $19 you have a chance at some huge hits! Any questions feel free to reply back, PM, or check it out on Instagram! My page can be found @pats_card_shop Looking forward to hearing from you all. Below i will show some past customer pulls.6EEB2B28-AF09-4570-BA98-6D730B08EE49.JPG

Last edited:

PatsCardShop

Sep 9, 2018
New Jersey
this case was specially made for my break so it is only 10 cards, there is a guaranteed 1/1 rookie auto, 1 graded card and 1 nike swoosh

PatsCardShop

Sep 9, 2018
New Jersey
yes, i also offer a repackage break that includes 5 hits per box, that could include cards, mini helmets,jerseys and footballs. Everything in that break will have ink and be authenticated. that break is $16. I am putting more attention to the hot pack break for now but both are filling up nicely! Its a fan favorite break!

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
it was legit and happened friday, i can show you my page of what was pulled

You can link it.

Good stuff comes out of repack sometimes, its just that some people aren’t a fan of them.

It dosen’t have anything to do with you and the product you are offering, it’s just a preference thing.

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board mobile app