Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\* GOOD WEDNSEDAY MORNING THREAD*////////////////// 9/12

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Took in 1.6 million pounds of beans at our facility yesterday, and we are having a pretty good day already so far.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
A TRUE bean counter!:lol:
Let those farmers know that we appreciate all of them!!!!

Haha, I don't do the counting, I let the accountant do that. I just get to grade all of the samples. The farmers would be happier if Europe and India weren't putting tariffs on beans and peas going to them. Market is down quite a bit right now, but with the tariffs being levied on the crop really brings the prices to the farmers down

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Wtf! Low tire pressure light came on a couple days ago, finally got around to filling them all up, not that any were that low anyway, and light is still on...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Haha, I don't do the counting, I let the accountant do that. I just get to grade all of the samples. The farmers would be happier if Europe and India weren't putting tariffs on beans and peas going to them. Market is down quite a bit right now, but with the tariffs being levied on the crop really brings the prices to the farmers down

Yeah, I get the news on bean or corn prices every year, as my Mother-In-Law is part owner of 200+ acres in Illinois.