Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\* GOOD MORNING THREAD*////////////////// 9/13 THURSDAY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Haven't seen Barry [MENTION=2026]tramers[/MENTION] around the MT, hope he, or his family, is OK.

Two days off today and tomorrow. But spending today running around with kid errands and tomorrow driving seven hours. I think I'd rather work...

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Morning all!

Haven't seen Barry [MENTION=2026]tramers[/MENTION] around the MT, hope he, or his family, is OK.

Two days off today and tomorrow. But spending today running around with kid errands and tomorrow driving seven hours. I think I'd rather work...

been missing barry on the Mt hope all is well

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, was just thinking how I hadn’t seen Barry in a bit, hope all is well.

Came in to work today and getting Saturday off, I’ll make that trade any day

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Took in 2.5 million pounds of beans yesterday, which was better than our busiest day last year.

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Good evening. Hope everyone had a great day. Off today, just watching the Ravens/Bengals game. I hope Barry is ok. He lives in N.C. but not sure where in N.C.

Members online