Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I think we’re on a card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I think my wife, Erin, and I are on a baseball card. We were at the game where Ronald Acuña hit his first major league homer on April 26 in Cincinnati, which I posted about at the time. We had great seats in the second row behind the Reds dugout on the 1st base line. We’re pretty sure that you can see us in the fuzzy background.
65F5AB28-6353-4CDB-B7D2-3E6453BC9ABD.jpeg

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
It would be interesting to find the original image (presumably in the Getty Images catalog) and see if the fans in the background were sharper in the original image or if Topps fuzzed out the fans a little bit to keep the photo focus on Acuna rather than Acuna and the fans.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
That's awesome, congrats on the new found fame. You should crop where you are and start making customs, autos, game watched memorbilia and the like...

Jul 12, 2017
Thats awesome. My girlfriend and I ended up on Russel Martin's 2013 Topps Chrome card. I searched out all the parallels of it I could, but sadly missed the Superfractor. Make sure you get the 5x7s and 10x14s when Topps lists them for sale.

Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app