Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

########FRIDAY 9-21 MORNING THREAD#######

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Good morning!

More DMV waiting today.

But first, my bulk buy in quite a while. He's a collector so no huge surprises going yo be in there but still fun. About 10K cards...

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Good morning!

More DMV waiting today.

But first, my bulk buy in quite a while. He's a collector so no huge surprises going yo be in there but still fun. About 10K cards...

...and by the time you get to the front of the line you will have those 10,000 cards sorted from Aardsma to Zych!! :confused:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
...and by the time you get to the front of the line you will have those 10,000 cards sorted from Aardsma to Zych!! :confused:

Actually not too bad this time.

Last time was 2.5 hours, this time 45 mins. And most important, he passed. Already had him out on highway too.

Looks like there's a lot of pretty good COMC stuff in that lot. Should do very well with it...

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
I went a few weeks ago to get my license renewed. It only took an hour. Massachusetts has a new computer system and it's been taking sh*t fits the first few months. I went late in the afternoon. That might have helped.

Members online

Latest posts