Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free $5 on ebay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
My wife found a coupon on her coupon follows on Instagram. Perkmeup gives you $5 off $5. I already used it on cards.
Correction: my wife said minimum is 5.02 very odd but if it doesn’t work that’s possibly why

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
dda581c4b0fdb9e6f9da1bf0b94404c5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
i just found it....

i also read THIS in the terms of the offer :

Who's eligible for the Coupon?
eBay users who have not purchased on eBay in the past twelve (12) months are eligible to redeem the Coupon. Sorry, no forwarding—Coupon is not transferable.

How to redeem your Coupon:
1. Sign in or register for your eBay account.
2. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).
3. Pay for your item by 11:59 PM Pacific Time on September 29, 2018

Terms & Conditions:
This Coupon is a $5 discount off a minimum purchase of $5.01 valid from 8:00 AM PT on September 28, 2018 until 11:59 PM PT on September 29, 2018. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.​com. Eligible buyers include users who receive the coupon and have not purchased on eBay in the past twelve (12) months, either through their registered account or as guest users. eBay reserves the right to cancel non-qualified transactions, including those made by ineligible buyers.

no good for me.....and if they do as they say , i bet a few others will be getting their transactions cancelled as well....

Last edited:

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
i just found it....

i also read THIS in the terms of the offer :

Who's eligible for the Coupon?
eBay users who have not purchased on eBay in the past twelve (12) months are eligible to redeem the Coupon. Sorry, no forwarding—Coupon is not transferable.

How to redeem your Coupon:
1. Sign in or register for your eBay account.
2. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).
3. Pay for your item by 11:59 PM Pacific Time on September 29, 2018

Terms & Conditions:
This Coupon is a $5 discount off a minimum purchase of $5.01 valid from 8:00 AM PT on September 28, 2018 until 11:59 PM PT on September 29, 2018. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.​com. Eligible buyers include users who receive the coupon and have not purchased on eBay in the past twelve (12) months, either through their registered account or as guest users. eBay reserves the right to cancel non-qualified transactions, including those made by ineligible buyers.

no good for me.....and if they do as they say , i bet a few others will be getting their transactions cancelled as well....

Seems to be working for everyone on BO and both my eBay accounts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 4, 2008
Great work [MENTION=11924]AnthonyCorona[/MENTION]! Just used it on my two accounts for two deals worth $5.50 each= under a buck for both! I love bleeding eBay via promos. ;) never would have known about it if it wasn’t for you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app