Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\* GOOD SATURDAY MORNING THREAD*////////////////// 9/29

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Good morning, there will be atleast one playoff game in the bronx.

F0JEdBx.jpg

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Good morning, there will be atleast one playoff game in the bronx.

Should be good. Im glad it's not until Weds. I'd love to try and get there, but that would be our third NY trip in a week.
It would also be cool to see my man Sonny get in there. Crazy that Edwin stinking Jackson might start it.

I think we all know the A's-Yanks post-seseon history but the A's really blew it in that one WC Game vs. KC. Classic game though...

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Morning all!

Should be good. Im glad it's not until Weds. I'd love to try and get there, but that would be our third NY trip in a week.
It would also be cool to see my man Sonny get in there. Crazy that Edwin stinking Jackson might start it.

I think we all know the A's-Yanks post-seseon history but the A's really blew it in that one WC Game vs. KC. Classic game though...

should be fun, no way sonny gets in this game

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Afternoon everyone, finally the sun comes out and we have a great looking day outside...and I'm stuck at work. I probably wouldn't have done anything outside anyway, but it's nice to dream

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
should be fun, no way sonny gets in this game

Well, if the A's starter gets bombed, maybe.

I assume he won't start a single game at all in the Postseason?

It's a shame, but IF his slider is "on" and IF that missing velocity comes back, he can be an All-Star again...

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Well, if the A's starter gets bombed, maybe.

I assume he won't start a single game at all in the Postseason?

It's a shame, but IF his slider is "on" and IF that missing velocity comes back, he can be an All-Star again...

he had a couple of games he was lights out, i think its a mental thing some guys just cant get comfortable in NY. he DEFINETLY has the stuff

Members online

Latest posts