Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Two Game 163's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
While the American League was boring this year, the National League came through! Not one, but two game 163's.

Things get started with Cubs vs Brewers to determine the NL Central Title and then Dodgers/Rockies to determine the NL West title with the losers becoming the wildcard teams. Both games on ESPN.

I would like to see a Cubs/Dodgers Wild Card game, but I know that would be the worst nightmare for the MLB office and for millions of fans of both clubs.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Place your bets folks! Who do you predict will win?

I have the Rockies & Brewers winning (both teams are 9-1 in their last 10 games so I'm going with the teams that are hottest right now)

And then the Cubs over the Dodgers for the wild card game

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Place your bets folks! Who do you predict will win?

I have the Rockies & Brewers winning (both teams are 9-1 in their last 10 games so I'm going with the teams that are hottest right now)

And then the Cubs over the Dodgers for the wild card game
This scenario pleases me greatly

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Brewers and Dodgers win tomorrow, then Rockies beat the Cubs in the WC game.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
CONTEST! FREE STUFF! IT's FREEEEEEEEEEE

If you guys feel like having a shot at winning a 2018 Bowman Royce Lewis Moments auto /99, 2009 Bowman Sterling ******* refractor auto /199 & 2016 Bowman Chrome Kyle Lewis auto or simply want to make some predictions, go here to join my contest:

https://www.freedomcardboard.com/fo...rew-*October-2018*-POSTSEASON-CONTEST-EDITION

All predictions must be made before 1 PM ET tomorrow when the first game starts!!!! :D

Even you, yes you [MENTION=11981]WCTYSON[/MENTION] can join & win. Costs nothing...not even charging S&H if you win. Imagine that.

Last edited:

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
IMO, forcing any team to travel to LA then to Chicago is BS.

Kind of hard to complain when you fly charter and have great choices in food onboard.

Guess I shouldn't be surprised about the Dodgers win - they did sweep the Rockies in a series not long ago at Dodger Stadium.

Rockies/Cubs compelling to see if the Rockies can bounce back to stay in the postseason and knock the Cubs out of the postseason so the Cubs can hopefully continue their next 108 years of losing.

Members online