User Tag List

Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Night Crew *October 2018* POSTSEASON CONTEST EDITION

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JVHaste View Post
    Zoom in, and answer me this: why is UD putting shaved monkey nuts in their cards now???

https://www.comc.com/Cards/MultiSpor...1/Graded/BGS/9
    Bigger unanswered question is, why would anyone pay $89 for a BGS9? (I'm guessing it would have been a black label 10 if the monkey's nuts WEREN'T shaved)
    Wanting to buy '96 Select Certified Mirror Gold baseball...commons & stars

Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zoom in, and answer me this: why is UD putting shaved monkey nuts in their cards now???

https://www.comc.com/Cards/MultiSpor...1/Graded/BGS/9
    That's one posh monkey, shaving it's nuts like that. It's pretty incredible some of the stuff those chimps can do.....

After all, we were all monkeys at some point. I'm pretty sure I was a spider monkey. You know, those little guys who beat off to all the women that walk by them in the zoo. Nothing much has changed, that's a typical Sunday afternoon for me.
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> https://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letch77 View Post
    Bigger unanswered question is, why would anyone pay $89 for a BGS9? (I'm guessing it would have been a black label 10 if the monkey's nuts WEREN'T shaved)
    The lowest subgrade is the surfacing, so maybe there were tiny hairs that got rubbed off with poor card handling?

Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
    That's one posh monkey, shaving it's nuts like that. It's pretty incredible some of the stuff those chimps can do.....

After all, we were all monkeys at some point. I'm pretty sure I was a spider monkey. You know, those little guys who beat off to all the women that walk by them in the zoo. Nothing much has changed, that's a typical Sunday afternoon for me.
    The last time I went to a zoo I saw a bat hanging upside down licking his junk, then I saw a female monkey giving herself a "massage"

I will never go to a zoo again.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Da Sawks advance to the WS! Now I just need the Brew Crew to win 2 in a row at home.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Da Sawks advance to the WS! Now I just need the Brew Crew to win 2 in a row at home.
    Boo. No one cares about the Boston dirty socks! Let's go LA or Brew Crew!!!!

Signed,

A depressed Yankees fan.
    R.I.P. Harmon Clayton Killebrew June 29, 1936-May 17, 2011 You will surely be missed!

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jbone17 View Post
    Boo. No one cares about the Boston dirty socks! Let's go LA or Brew Crew!!!!

Signed,

A depressed Yankees fan.
    Machado should enhance them with hustle and dignity next year.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spider monkey.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	7.3 KB 
ID:	84066

Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
    Collecting Roberto Alomar. Over 4000 unique cards, but always looking for those I'm missing!

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What up G's.
    Collecting Roberto Alomar. Over 4000 unique cards, but always looking for those I'm missing!

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by banjar View Post
    What up G's.
    I'm .....not too sure.... I keep thinking of things and then forgetting them. There was something I was going to look up, but I don't think it was prehistoric shaven nut monkeys. This is what happens when you smoke too much pure O.

Whats new with you?

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, it was shaven monkey nutzack you were thinking of. Just type that into your browser now!

I did some yardwork, some work on a building project, and some drinking. Now listening to the Bill Simmons podcast and trolling for cards. Got a 2002 Playoff Absolute Spectrum card /100 in the mail today. Nice little addition to the PC.

Whatever happened to the collector's showcase that [MENTION=3743]AmishDave[/MENTION] had started up again? Did nobody else ever reply? I really enjoyed reading the answers that different FCB'ers had to the questions. I wonder about FCB sometimes, the number of new posts per day is going down. I hope this thing isn't dying. I like this board.

I'm .....not too sure.... I keep thinking of things and then forgetting them. There was something I was going to look up, but I don't think it was prehistoric shaven nut monkeys. This is what happens when you smoke too much pure O.

Whats new with you?

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by banjar View Post
    No, it was shaven monkey nutzack you were thinking of. Just type that into your browser now!

I did some yardwork, some work on a building project, and some drinking. Now listening to the Bill Simmons podcast and trolling for cards. Got a 2002 Playoff Absolute Spectrum card /100 in the mail today. Nice little addition to the PC.

Whatever happened to the collector's showcase that [MENTION=3743]AmishDave[/MENTION] had started up again? Did nobody else ever reply? I really enjoyed reading the answers that different FCB'ers had to the questions. I wonder about FCB sometimes, the number of new posts per day is going down. I hope this thing isn't dying. I like this board.
    Yeah and it always gets slower in the offseason....plus some people think of the playoffs as the offseason when it comes to baseball, I can't even get a single game on the radio! Also funny is how a high amount of posts here are bullsht (especially me) so when someone posts something about baseball cards you get the "tada" moment of realizing its a baseball card forum.

I better not look up monkey nuts considering all the other odd stuff in the browser from tonight.. .. watched some funny torture vids then flat earth vids. If you think Alex Jones gives you nightmares, wait til you see the crazies I am watching. Eric Dubay is the funniest quack ever. Highly recommended.

@Tunisie_CE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck
    Agence Tourisme médical TCE TUNISIE
    Chirurgie Esthetique Tunisie

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    speaking of shaved vs unshaved..... welcome to the forum!

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hubba hubba!
    Wanting to buy '96 Select Certified Mirror Gold baseball...commons & stars

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is kind of odd we were talking about shaving then someone from France shows up...

Things are starting to feel more and more like the Truman show, people showing up on cue!