User Tag List

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Night Crew *October 2018* POSTSEASON CONTEST EDITION

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These game 163s count as regular season stats?

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nelson Cruz to Astros, you heard it here first!!

Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, since nobody accurately predicted the Brewers/Cubs game that means nobody can win this. But not to worry...you can still win those cards in my next contest...and a whole lot more. Later today I will start a new thread for a predict the postseason outcome contest that will include all of these as the prize:

and then a handful of other early 70's vintage Topps...plus random color refractor prospect & rookie cards (Robbie Ray, Andrelton Simmons, Alex Wood, etc.)
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is the link to the new contest:

https://www.freedomcardboard.com/for...ot-1969-Mantle
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oakland vs NYY is a pretty tough game to pick. Both don't have aces and have elite offenses. Someone will run away with that game but who knows which.

Bwoodcollector
     @anthonyscorona
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JVHaste View Post
    Oakland vs NYY is a pretty tough game to pick. Both don't have aces and have elite offenses. Someone will run away with that game but who knows which.
    Happ has been good lately

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk
    Please note: Card collecting is my hobby, not my life. I don't take it that serious and like to keep it fun.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyCorona View Post
    Happ has been good lately
    He will have his hands full but so will whoever pitches for Oakland. I just hope Blake Treinen and Fraudney finally implode... I've been very patient and am not on the naughty boys list, yet keep getting coal!

I wonder at what point in these 1 game playoffs do teams start a closer and try to get 3 or so innings out of them. A lot of these games end up where the team is dead before they can even get to their lowest ERA pitcher.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whats new

Do we even have to do predictions for the Khabib vs McGregor fight later this week?

Kyouk20
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He will have his hands full but so will whoever pitches for Oakland. I just hope Blake Treinen and Fraudney finally implode... I've been very patient and am not on the naughty boys list, yet keep getting coal!

I wonder at what point in these 1 game playoffs do teams start a closer and try to get 3 or so innings out of them. A lot of these games end up where the team is dead before they can even get to their lowest ERA pitcher.
    Wait until the Ray's make it in the next couple years, Kevin Cash will make that a reality for sure.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bstanwood View Post
    Wait until the Ray's make it in the next couple years, Kevin Cash will make that a reality for sure.
    Yeah, if they make it then it would be a done deal... I just wonder if they wont regress then implode to shtzville before then.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chubs and Rox in extras now... whoever advances is going to have major fatigue going into the next round.

Bwoodcollector
     @anthonyscorona
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chubs and Rox in extras now... whoever advances is going to have major fatigue going into the next round.
    Im guessing Rox are pretty tired already

Please note: Card collecting is my hobby, not my life. I don't take it that serious and like to keep it fun.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im guessing Rox are pretty tired already

They survive to play more! @death2redemptions, Arenado, and Story coming up!!

Bwoodcollector
     @anthonyscorona
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pitch ran for D2R already. He pulled a muscle thinking about Acuna

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pitch ran for D2R already. He pulled a muscle thinking about Acuna

I'm vacationing with a bunch of relatives from Indiana who are hardcore Cubs fans so I won't be getting any sleep until this damn game ends. Loud cheering & booing, cats and dogs being kicked...out in the middle of nowhere in a cabin down by the lake in the forest. Internet is $hit out here, have to keep rebooting the modem/router just in order to make a couple comments on here.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast