User Tag List

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Night Crew *October 2018* POSTSEASON CONTEST EDITION

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JVHaste View Post
    What was your victory celebration [MENTION=3127]Super Mario[/MENTION]?
    No reason to celebrate anything.

I live in southern Illinois so thereís a huge mixture of Cardinals and Cubs fans, and the Cubs fans have been talking an enormous amount of garbage about the Cardinals not making the playoffs.

Well, the Cubs won as many playoff games this year as the Cardinals did. So......

Both teams had good seasons, onto the next.

Resident Yadier Molina, and Pro Wrestling super fan.

Kyouk20
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Inventory at the store tonight. I've gotten out of it the past few years I forgot how much it baaaahlooooows. I'm approaching 13 hours, probably be about 16 before it's over.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
    Cubs fans have been talking an enormous amount of garbage about the Cardinals not making the playoffs.
    They talk a huge amount of garbage on EVERYONE...that's why I loathe them so much. Very, very satisfying to see them hang their heads, after losing back-to-back huge games at home. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Wanting to buy '96 Select Certified Mirror Gold baseball...commons & stars

Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letch77 View Post
    They talk a huge amount of garbage on EVERYONE...that's why I loathe them so much. Very, very satisfying to see them hang their heads, after losing back-to-back huge games at home. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Are you a White Sox fan of just a Frank Thomas collector?

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
    Are you a White Sox fan of just a Frank Thomas collector?
    Huge Frank Thomas fan, since 1990. White Sox fan only while he was playing for them...they mean very little to me now.
    Wanting to buy '96 Select Certified Mirror Gold baseball...commons & stars

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cubs fans have been talking an enormous amount of garbage about the Cardinals not making the playoffs.
    This is the exact reason to troll and talk a lot of sht back.. on to the fiesta!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mexican-word-of-the-day-nacho-hey-cubs-fans-this-2412453.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	132.4 KB 
ID:	83624

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the exact reason to troll and talk a lot of sht back.. on to the fiesta!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mexican-word-of-the-day-nacho-hey-cubs-fans-this-2412453.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	132.4 KB 
ID:	83624
    Iíve done my fair share of that in the past, but these days I do my best to set the example of how youíre supposed to act when your team wins, and if your rival team loses.

Do it with class.

Yeah, itíd be easy to go talk a lot of garbage right now, but Iíd only be making my self look bad, ultimately.

If I speak nicely about it all, that pisses them off even more then talking crap. Because Cubs fans are idiots and donít know how to handle someone acting classy toward them when theyíre in a vulnerable state.

Resident Yadier Molina, and Pro Wrestling super fan.

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Uncle Jimmy set another squirrel on fire....I don't know what his deal is. Strange relatives.
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> https://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I speak nicely about it all, that pisses them off even more then talking crap.
    Yep, that is probably the best way to piss someone off that roots for a losing franchise.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I guess some interesting news in the chess world today as their is finally a new World Chess President... of course the old one is well known for claiming he was taken aboard an alien ship and anal probed, also known for being dictator of a country run into the ground and starving people due him building a chess castle for the king and queen of the chess world . . although nobody want to go in it.

If you think I'm the craziest person really look up Kirsan Ilyumzhinov

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you're crazy and I also looked up Kirsan Ilyumzhinov he is a total f-head.

So I guess some interesting news in the chess world today as their is finally a new World Chess President... of course the old one is well known for claiming he was taken aboard an alien ship and anal probed, also known for being dictator of a country run into the ground and starving people due him building a chess castle for the king and queen of the chess world . . although nobody want to go in it.

If you think I'm the craziest person really look up Kirsan Ilyumzhinov
    Collecting Roberto Alomar. Over 4000 unique cards, but always looking for those I'm missing!

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Severino no-hitting the A's
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> https://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ...he's also issuing over a walk per inning

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's up to Marc's Semen to blow this load wide open

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by banjar View Post
    I think you're crazy and I also looked up Kirsan Ilyumzhinov he is a total f-head.
    From what I read the new guy is also a Putin shill so I don't things will get any better than the Kirsan days.

I'm surprised he lasted 20 years. If I were running for Pres against him I'd just mention how much tighter my ass is as I've never been in an Alien spaceship.
    I guess what really killed him was getting all his bank accounts in the USA suspended and being barred from the country.

speaking of crazy. . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
    It's up to Marc's Semen to blow this load wide open

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast