Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew *October 2018* POSTSEASON CONTEST EDITION

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I love how the guy who wants to go with a Star Wars/Trek theme has to settle for Winnie The Poo Hole. :lol: The way he said it too is so funny, very defeated.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I was looking the other day and saw WWE stock went to the moon... . what happened, did John Cena retire or something? ? :lol:

Yeah, it’s like quadrupled in the last year. Vince sold over 100 million in shares, HHH and Steph made bank too. So did many others.

This is what happens when you sign a billion dollar deal with FOX for SmackDown, the another billion dollar deal with USA for Raw.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Yeah, it’s like quadrupled in the last year. Vince sold over 100 million in shares, HHH and Steph made bank too. So did many others.

This is what happens when you sign a billion dollar deal with FOX for SmackDown, the another billion dollar deal with USA for Raw.

Ah so they got on FOX. What was the best network before that, TBS? I can't remember which channels they were on when I used to watch. .. maybe reruns on UPN or something.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I can't even blame Kershaw for playoff choking this time, BoSox offense is the real deal.

SmackDown and RAW are both on USA right now.
Next October SmackDown will move to big FOX.

I guess Smackdown will be their flagship show then, I remember it being better than RAW back in the day but was billed second fiddle. . . (this was the time Paul Hayman was head writer and they had a brand split with Lesnar on the roster)

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Insanity in MMA today, reports are that UFC will trade Mighty Mouse Johnson for Ben Askren. :eek: This is one of the biggest trades ever, in a sport I didn't know you could do trades in!!

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I would think pork chop is going Friday, when I looked this afternoon it hadn't been decided but I can't imagine them waiting any further, eovaldi already pitched a bit yesterday, I guess we'll see.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
This WS is ovah!

and it looks like Molina wins Rob Clemente award. I thought he had done that before but it seems to be his first.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
This WS is ovah!

and it looks like Molina wins Rob Clemente award. I thought he had done that before but it seems to be his first.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
The Gold Glove candidates were announced and its another laughable year. Basically you need to have awesome offense to get on the list. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
The Gold Glove candidates were announced and its another laughable year. Basically you need to have awesome offense to get on the list. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Without diving into the advanced defensive metrics I don't think the gold glove lists are off kilter, I see a fair amount of people who only occasionally bring a bat to the plate, upon my glance I don't have many people who got snubbed in my mind.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Without diving into the advanced defensive metrics I don't think the gold glove lists are off kilter, I see a fair amount of people who only occasionally bring a bat to the plate, upon my glance I don't have many people who got snubbed in my mind.

There are more 2way stars these days plus no Derek fcking Jeter so that helps.... much better than 5 years ago or so.

Mike Zunino should be up there but his mendoza batting average cost him. Stroman even in a 19 start year should be up there but a 5.5 ERA cost him. Harrison Bader led a few categories but didn't get any spot, and they could have put him in 3 ways.

Aaron Judge is good defender relative for his size but there are much better defenders than him, but he his great dingers so put him on the list I guess!!

Probably bigger fckups but I can't recall atm.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I don’t know if it’s true or not, but I read that Bader didn’t qualify due to lack of innings played.

Probably yeah....Can we just scrap the whole award? There are some negative Dwar players that you would want less innings played because they suck so bad, so idk. Bader made those innings count so he should really be on there.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts