Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew *October 2018* POSTSEASON CONTEST EDITION

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
They survive to play more! [MENTION=12878]death2redemptions[/MENTION], Arenado, and Story coming up!!

Pitch ran for D2R already. He pulled a muscle thinking about Acuna

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

I'm vacationing with a bunch of relatives from Indiana who are hardcore Cubs fans so I won't be getting any sleep until this damn game ends. Loud cheering & booing, cats and dogs being kicked...out in the middle of nowhere in a cabin down by the lake in the forest. Internet is $hit out here, have to keep rebooting the modem/router just in order to make a couple comments on here.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
These teams have officially fcked each other to death. Whoever wins will just lose in the next round now.

It reminds me of Cube2 Hypercube, where the nerd and lady in the red dress fck each other death in a way that seems unclear... and then they just float in a 69 position for no reason. :| Since watching it a week or 2 ago I have become obsessed with trying to make it make sense, but thats a really really hard task.

Anyone else seen that movie?

Members online

Latest posts