Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew *October 2018* POSTSEASON CONTEST EDITION

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Goldschmidt and Sale had their options picked up, 14.5 for Goldy and 15 for Sale, comparative bargains to players in their class. Can't wait for the hot stove to kick on

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Uh, that was Chase Utley...against the Mets...

Yeah he doesn't fit the Mets in the "dirty player" category but the "paying years for dead salary hits" feels like a Met thing at this point. ;)

Giants and Mariners are dead money kings but I think they're not at that point in their waste cycle.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
Slooooooooooowwwww. I was never on an app. I don't know what the hell an app is. My internet speed on my pc is 200 per sec. That is lighting fast. This site is slooooooooooowwwwwww!

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Goldschmidt and Sale had their options picked up, 14.5 for Goldy and 15 for Sale, comparative bargains to players in their class. Can't wait for the hot stove to kick on

Amazing deals for those clubs. Sale for 15 is about as good as it gets.

Slooooooooooowwwww. I was never on an app. I don't know what the hell an app is. My internet speed on my pc is 200 per sec. That is lighting fast. This site is slooooooooooowwwwwww!

Yep my connection is good too and every other site is solid for me, hopefully this will pass soon.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
some interesting baseball news:

JT Realmuto refuses to extend with Marlins. Can't blame him, probably going to sign a fat contract somewhere good as a lot of strong teams don't have catching.

Rox decline Parra, that guy might be a budget DH in the future.

Mets sign a guy named Brodie to the GM chair. :rolleyes: I refused to trust a guy named Marco, do you think Im going to fcking trust a Brodie?

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
More baseball news: Edgar Martinez steps down as hitting coach. He claims he wants more time with his family but in reality he is tired of the many "only the mailman walk" types on that team. All his kids are grown!

Members online

Latest posts