Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew *October 2018* POSTSEASON CONTEST EDITION

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Altuve gets knee surgery today, he is roughly 90 hits more than Pete Rose at his age... played hurt a few months. Astros will be back win a vengeance next year and win WS.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Yesterday I predicted a Dodgers bullpen blowup game but with 4 runs early on that wasn't needed.... so I will say tonight is the bullpen blowup game.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
In other news some ginger came to my house with unappealing **** and wanted to give me some voting pamphlet sht... I have a policy that if you fcking bug me I will vote for the other person. . . . especially if the paid goon you send over has unaesthetic, subpar jugs. good riddance.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Chris Sale better pitch superhuman for the rest of his life to get people to forget that he's an adult male with a belly button ring

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Well the Brew Crew had a great run. I thought they were better but I guess my first proclamation (whoever picks up Machado will win NL) was better than my second one.

All us old school Brewers fans will remember this year for a long time to come. I've been an old school fan of this team for about 20 days and its been enjoyable ride.

Members online