Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew *October 2018* POSTSEASON CONTEST EDITION

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
A bad trader page is really just a warning isn't it? It wouldn't necessarily stop me from trading/buying something from someone, it's just to raise a concern. I don't take every 1 star Yelp review as the word of God, I know people are generally dumb and one sided one things like that. The user has a reasonable amount of responsibility here as well.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
A bad trader page is really just a warning isn't it? It wouldn't necessarily stop me from trading/buying something from someone, it's just to raise a concern. I don't take every 1 star Yelp review as the word of God, I know people are generally dumb and one sided one things like that. The user has a reasonable amount of responsibility here as well.

Please tell me you have seen this, the "Yelper Special" :lol: maybe my fave SP song...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDlR_ccnZww

and I agree, its just a warning since Gilmore himself is on the list and hasn't tried to pull himself off it or anything.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Zoom in, and answer me this: why is UD putting shaved monkey nuts in their cards now???

https://www.comc.com/Cards/MultiSpo...ier_5_-_Aegyptopithecus/11568931/Graded/BGS/9

That's one posh monkey, shaving it's nuts like that. It's pretty incredible some of the stuff those chimps can do.....

After all, we were all monkeys at some point. I'm pretty sure I was a spider monkey. You know, those little guys who beat off to all the women that walk by them in the zoo. Nothing much has changed, that's a typical Sunday afternoon for me.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Bigger unanswered question is, why would anyone pay $89 for a BGS9? (I'm guessing it would have been a black label 10 if the monkey's nuts WEREN'T shaved)

The lowest subgrade is the surfacing, so maybe there were tiny hairs that got rubbed off with poor card handling? :confused:

That's one posh monkey, shaving it's nuts like that. It's pretty incredible some of the stuff those chimps can do.....

After all, we were all monkeys at some point. I'm pretty sure I was a spider monkey. You know, those little guys who beat off to all the women that walk by them in the zoo. Nothing much has changed, that's a typical Sunday afternoon for me.

The last time I went to a zoo I saw a bat hanging upside down licking his junk, then I saw a female monkey giving herself a "massage" :-|

I will never go to a zoo again.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
What up G's.

I'm .....not too sure.... :confused: I keep thinking of things and then forgetting them. There was something I was going to look up, but I don't think it was prehistoric shaven nut monkeys. :| This is what happens when you smoke too much pure O.

Whats new with you?

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
No, it was shaven monkey nutzack you were thinking of. Just type that into your browser now!

I did some yardwork, some work on a building project, and some drinking. Now listening to the Bill Simmons podcast and trolling for cards. Got a 2002 Playoff Absolute Spectrum card /100 in the mail today. Nice little addition to the PC.

Whatever happened to the collector's showcase that [MENTION=3743]AmishDave[/MENTION] had started up again? Did nobody else ever reply? I really enjoyed reading the answers that different FCB'ers had to the questions. I wonder about FCB sometimes, the number of new posts per day is going down. I hope this thing isn't dying. I like this board.

I'm .....not too sure.... :confused: I keep thinking of things and then forgetting them. There was something I was going to look up, but I don't think it was prehistoric shaven nut monkeys. :| This is what happens when you smoke too much pure O.

Whats new with you?

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
No, it was shaven monkey nutzack you were thinking of. Just type that into your browser now!

I did some yardwork, some work on a building project, and some drinking. Now listening to the Bill Simmons podcast and trolling for cards. Got a 2002 Playoff Absolute Spectrum card /100 in the mail today. Nice little addition to the PC.

Whatever happened to the collector's showcase that [MENTION=3743]AmishDave[/MENTION] had started up again? Did nobody else ever reply? I really enjoyed reading the answers that different FCB'ers had to the questions. I wonder about FCB sometimes, the number of new posts per day is going down. I hope this thing isn't dying. I like this board.

Yeah and it always gets slower in the offseason....plus some people think of the playoffs as the offseason when it comes to baseball, I can't even get a single game on the radio! :-? Also funny is how a high amount of posts here are bullsht (especially me) so when someone posts something about baseball cards you get the "tada" moment of realizing its a baseball card forum. :lol:

I better not look up monkey nuts considering all the other odd stuff in the browser from tonight.. .. watched some funny torture vids then flat earth vids. If you think Alex Jones gives you nightmares, wait til you see the crazies I am watching. :mad: Eric Dubay is the funniest quack ever. Highly recommended.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
It is kind of odd we were talking about shaving then someone from France shows up... :-|

Things are starting to feel more and more like the Truman show, people showing up on cue!

Members online