Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew *October 2018* POSTSEASON CONTEST EDITION

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
LMAO, choking hazard indeed.

He seems to be finding new ways to fail in the postseason, even I couldn't predict allowing a HR vs a fellow pitcher.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
I'm trying to think of something more ghetto/funny... maybe this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hyMG3b05u0

What cracks me up every time is the look he makes at 1:43 after saying "call me a psycho-skitso freak
and I'll call you by your name"

its the most confused look. . . as the saying goes, if you stare into the abyss the abyss will stare back at you :lol:

oh sorry, I completely forgot about this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GyVx28R9-s

1:50 is beyond a shadow of a doubt the most ghetto line ever. :eek:

Yo ninja, da ring master say pass me the faygo juggalo!

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
woop woop ninja!!!

Those guys were funny on Howard Stern, the skinny one admitted to robbing someone while they were having sex. They guy with the boner caught him and chocked him out so hard he sht his pants. :confused:

When I was 15 I had a couple of friends who were hardcore juggalos and I went with them to see ICP live at a small local venue. Some really weird $hit went on there. Shaggy 2 Dope was pouring faygo down his pants on his c0ckNballs while doing that clown laugh he always does. I even owned a couple of their albums at one point. Can't believe I once listened to that white ghetto clown crap before. They are funny though.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Oh hell yeah! The man, the myth, the legendary baller & shot caller Mr. JV will be taking the mound tonight against the Red Sox to show them who's boss.

I told him I'd take care of Kate Upton & keep her safe while he was in Boston. In response he printed out some nude pics of her from The Fappening, handed them to me and said, "Alright, take good care of her. This way you can give her a facial without pissing me off"

What an awesome guy...I'll take care of business while looking at her nude photos before the game starts. Sort of like a teaser before the main attraction.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
When I was 15 I had a couple of friends who were hardcore juggalos and I went with them to see ICP live at a small local venue. Some really weird $hit went on there. Shaggy 2 Dope was pouring faygo down his pants on his c0ckNballs while doing that clown laugh he always does. I even owned a couple of their albums at one point. Can't believe I once listened to that white ghetto clown crap before. They are funny though.

They are masters of marketing, I will say that. Not sure who is behind them since they aren't that smart to figure it out.

Oh hell yeah! The man, the myth, the legendary baller & shot caller Mr. JV will be taking the mound tonight against the Red Sox to show them who's boss.

I told him I'd take care of Kate Upton & keep her safe while he was in Boston. In response he printed out some nude pics of her from The Fappening, handed them to me and said, "Alright, take good care of her. This way you can give her a facial without pissing me off"

What an awesome guy...I'll take care of business while looking at her nude photos before the game starts. Sort of like a teaser before the main attraction.

I believe in the JV/Cole combo but had to pick Boston as the HOU offense was 99 runs worse than last year and 7 of the 9 positions had worse output than '17. One of the positions that became better was DH, which wont even be available if they make the WS.

Then again you know how bad JVs run support was this year.

Who did you pick in the series again?

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
When asked if Verlander had any plans of retirement in the near future he responded...

“But there’s no set number for me. I think I just want to pitch as long as I can. I’ve had a great learning experience the last five years or so. And I think that’s going to be what prepares me for the second half of my career. I said second half, by the way.

Dude is too cool for school. He has the confidence of a guy married to a supermodel. JV is gonna be the next Nolan Ryan, pitching into his mid 40's.

He'll certainly reach the 3,000 strikeout mark by the time his contract expires (thru the 2020 season). He only needs 296 more and he's averaged over 200 strikeouts per season throughout his career if you exclude his 2005 rookie season in which he only pitched 11.1 IP in 2 games. In fact he's averaged 254 K's over his last 3 seasons so reaching 296 in his next two seasons should be no problem at all for the mythical beast known as Verlander

ok I see in the other thread you like HOU. I will be more confident in them next year when the pick up roider Cruz!! :)

I could see Cruz sporting an Astros uni with some swagger

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Houston in seven!

Just so you know, I accurately predicted the World Series (and entire postseason) outcomes of 2015, 2016 & 2017 so I've been on a roll. That's why I wanted to run a contest on here like I did on my final year as a member of Blowout.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
So you predicted every series leading to the WS for 3 years? that is pretty darn strong.
I had some success 10 or so years ago when I watched a lot more baseball, these days I look at advanced stats and clips mostly.

If JV is only halfway into his career we are unfortunately going to see some Jamie Moyer years. I'm not sure I want to see Justin Moylander. :|

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
So you predicted every series leading to the WS for 3 years? that is pretty darn strong.
I had some success 10 or so years ago when I watched a lot more baseball, these days I look at advanced stats and clips mostly.

If JV is only halfway into his career we are unfortunately going to see some Jamie Moyer years. I'm not sure I want to see Justin Moylander. :|

Well, I wasn't able to predict who would make it into the postseason & then win the World Series from the start of the season or anything....but once all the teams who'd make it into the postseason were decided I was able to accurately predict who'd win each of the series & eventually go on to win the World Series...from 2015-2017. I wasn't able to predict how many games it would take each team to take the series either. I would have picked up a lottery ticket by now if I had.

Houston on top and JV be putting down some Red Sox! Screw Jamie Moyer, I'm thinking a Julio Franco type career...he's gonna try to remain a major league player up until he turns 50! Justin Verfranclander

Members online

Latest posts