Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew *October 2018* POSTSEASON CONTEST EDITION

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
What was your victory celebration [MENTION=3127]Super Mario[/MENTION]?

No reason to celebrate anything.

I live in southern Illinois so there’s a huge mixture of Cardinals and Cubs fans, and the Cubs fans have been talking an enormous amount of garbage about the Cardinals not making the playoffs.

Well, the Cubs won as many playoff games this year as the Cardinals did. So......

Both teams had good seasons, onto the next.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Inventory at the store tonight. I've gotten out of it the past few years I forgot how much it baaaahlooooows. I'm approaching 13 hours, probably be about 16 before it's over.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Cubs fans have been talking an enormous amount of garbage about the Cardinals not making the playoffs.

They talk a huge amount of garbage on EVERYONE...that's why I loathe them so much. Very, very satisfying to see them hang their heads, after losing back-to-back huge games at home. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh :)

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
This is the exact reason to troll and talk a lot of sht back.. on to the fiesta!! :p

View attachment 83624

I’ve done my fair share of that in the past, but these days I do my best to set the example of how you’re supposed to act when your team wins, and if your rival team loses.

Do it with class.

Yeah, it’d be easy to go talk a lot of garbage right now, but I’d only be making my self look bad, ultimately.

If I speak nicely about it all, that pisses them off even more then talking crap. Because Cubs fans are idiots and don’t know how to handle someone acting classy toward them when they’re in a vulnerable state.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
So I guess some interesting news in the chess world today as their is finally a new World Chess President... of course the old one is well known for claiming he was taken aboard an alien ship and anal probed, also known for being dictator of a country run into the ground and starving people due him building a chess castle for the king and queen of the chess world . . although nobody want to go in it. :confused:

If you think I'm the craziest person really look up Kirsan Ilyumzhinov

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
I think you're crazy and I also looked up Kirsan Ilyumzhinov :) he is a total f-head.

So I guess some interesting news in the chess world today as their is finally a new World Chess President... of course the old one is well known for claiming he was taken aboard an alien ship and anal probed, also known for being dictator of a country run into the ground and starving people due him building a chess castle for the king and queen of the chess world . . although nobody want to go in it. :confused:

If you think I'm the craziest person really look up Kirsan Ilyumzhinov

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I think you're crazy and I also looked up Kirsan Ilyumzhinov :) he is a total f-head.

From what I read the new guy is also a Putin shill so I don't things will get any better than the Kirsan days.

I'm surprised he lasted 20 years. If I were running for Pres against him I'd just mention how much tighter my ass is as I've never been in an Alien spaceship. :rolleyes:
I guess what really killed him was getting all his bank accounts in the USA suspended and being barred from the country.

speaking of crazy. . . . .

It's up to Marc's ***** to blow this load wide open

:lol:

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
It's up to Marc's ***** to blow this load wide open
60b3c16c1e8dda352b703ed68cf3d0ef.gif

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk