Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew *October 2018* POSTSEASON CONTEST EDITION

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Yep, WS will have the laziest roider on one team and belly dancer on the other.... getting tough to root for anyone these days to be honest.

Well I failed the almighty [MENTION=3127]Super Mario[/MENTION] , thought Brewers would live long enough to get slayed by the Sox.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Pumped for the series to start tomorrow, I can already feel my nerves turning all future BMs to liquid.

In an off topic note, I was excited when Gruden signed with the raiders again, now I want him to be executed. I can't believe what he's doing

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Pumped for the series to start tomorrow, I can already feel my nerves turning all future BMs to liquid.

In an off topic note, I was excited when Gruden signed with the raiders again, now I want him to be executed. I can't believe what he's doing

This would be considered a big fckup if the Sox somehow lost this series. I think it should be over in 5.

I need to think of a nice COMC sellers name guys... something professional. I am thinking "mrfancysuit" or "Ifly1stclassthx2chrome" or "veryprofessionalguy" idk. help?

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Isellcardboardcrack

That is a great one, I have a feeling [MENTION=7453]mouschi[/MENTION] or [MENTION=4293]patrick182[/MENTION] would use that. :lol:

I wonder if there's a way to put "no shtty counteroffers" in my name, because I hear COMC is rampant with guys trying to save 12 cents on a 400 dollar card. :|

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
That is a great one, I have a feeling [MENTION=7453]mouschi[/MENTION] or [MENTION=4293]patrick182[/MENTION] would use that. :lol:

I wonder if there's a way to put "no shtty counteroffers" in my name, because I hear COMC is rampant with guys trying to save 12 cents on a 400 dollar card. :|

Counteroffers are sometimes infuriating.

If you're selling cardboard crack you should be TyroneBiggums

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA

He's out of the joint and back on point! :)

I wonder if my stuff is addictive enough to be Tyrone. perhaps.

So I've heard there's a big cashout fee on COMC so people reinvest their sales of 100 items into 1 big item that easily sells elsewhere. . . has anyone tried this or is it just a theory?

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I was looking the other day and saw WWE stock went to the moon... . what happened, did John Cena retire or something? ? :lol:

Members online