Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew *October 2018* POSTSEASON CONTEST EDITION

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Yeah I think we can all agree on that.

You ever play this Pokemon game back in the day?

View attachment 84001

based on the card game only for gameboy like the real game. . . I used a Chansey deck in that one a lot, its a real fun stall deck where you burn the other guys cards.

It can be played on an emulator these days.

Looks like I missed all the fun on here! A new generation of pokemon were released for Pokemon Go recently so like the addict I am, I've been walking around everywhere nervously tapping on my call phone trying to catch them all! I think someone in the neighborhood may have called the police on me last night cuz I was walking around homes at midnight with my jacket and hoodie on looking like a junkie or a peeping tom. I figure if the game has pokemon popping up somebody else property then it's fair game. Why would the game put stuff on their lawn if they didn't want us to catch it!?! I already have a neighbor who recently put a "no trespassing" sign on their lawn specifically because I keep walking back in forth in front of their house with my cell phone. All the good stuff shows up there. I know it's because of me too cuz I keep an eye on the neighborhood watch site.

No, I haven't played that one yet. I didn't have anything to do with pokemon until Pokemon Go came out in 2016. Now I'm addicted and during the times when nothing new was going on with Go and/or I had caught everything up to date I'd venture onto the older Pokemon games to get me through the dark days when anxiously awaiting new pokemon for Go to be released. I even bought this paperback book that had the entire history of pokemon so I could look at all the future gen pokemon that would be released later on for Go and salivate over them.

You might be late to the party. We have dibbs on some of the best bottom btches, (and pokemon can only be traded, never recaptured.)
[MENTION=12878]death2redemptions[/MENTION] bottom btch
View attachment 84007

my bottom btch
View attachment 84008

[MENTION=3127]Super Mario[/MENTION] bottom btch
View attachment 84010

[MENTION=2141]blanning71[/MENTION] bottom btch
View attachment 84012

[MENTION=2375]finestkind[/MENTION] bottom btch
View attachment 84013

Perfect!!!

OMG, even more perfect LOL!

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Oh great, now we're talkin about stupid ass pokemons and Yadi....I think I'm gonna throw up.

I didn't even realize Verlander dated Justin Upton.......sorry I'm a few days behind.

Pokemon and homosexuality go hand in hand...did you know that 60% of pokemon identify as homosexual? Another 10% as transgender & another 5% just f**k whatever is closest to them.

Speaking of sex and pokemon, if you aren't attracted to those lovable little creatures they do have Pokemon **** where **** stars dress up as popular pokemon and when the dude finds them he shows them his diglett and they go crazy on it while yelling "Poke me! Poke me! Poke me!". On one of them when the dude's done bucking he runs up to his friend and he's like "bro, I just ****** on pikachu!"

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Pokemon and homosexuality go hand in hand...did you know that 60% of pokemon identify as homosexual? Another 10% as transgender & another 5% just f**k whatever is closest to them.

Speaking of sex and pokemon, if you aren't attracted to those lovable little creatures they do have Pokemon **** where **** stars dress up as popular pokemon and when the dude finds them he shows them his diglett and they go crazy on it while yelling "Poke me! Poke me! Poke me!". On one of them when the dude's done bucking he runs up to his friend and he's like "bro, I just ****** on pikachu!"

Hahahahahahaha!!! He made Pikachu do a little squirttle!

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts

I heard there's a lots of weird shat in Japan.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
No, I haven't played that one yet. I didn't have anything to do with pokemon until Pokemon Go came out in 2016. Now I'm addicted and during the times when nothing new was going on with Go and/or I had caught everything up to date I'd venture onto the older Pokemon games to get me through the dark days when anxiously awaiting new pokemon for Go to be released. I even bought this paperback book that had the entire history of pokemon so I could look at all the future gen pokemon that would be released later on for Go and salivate over them.

The whole point of that game was to be exactly like the trading card game but for people without any friends. (either people who can't make friends or those who have many but don't want to play pokemon :lol: ) I played the standard Poke Blue back in the day and also this TCG and have to say both are fun..... some pokemon aren't balanced the same but Chansey is really effective if you like a slow game.

https://emulator.games/roms/gameboy-color/pokemon-trading-card-game/

I think that is the emulator I used.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Not sure if I've seen any of the Ironman or Hulk movies yet. My one favorite Hulk memory is the arcade "Marvel vs Street Fighter" where Hulk is a beast and smashes those pssy hadukens left and right.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
The strangest news I've seen in a while (that doesn't look like a joke) is World Chess coming out with a dating app. :-| Take a look at some of their photos.

465074.d8c54828.630x354o.618a50d3002c.png

phpECKqtX.png

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I can't decide which picture is more insane. The one where a guy waits for dinner and a lady in playboy ears runs to him with carrot?
....or the one where a lady holds a devil horned skull where her **** are showing and a guy sits with a small chess piece near his genitals. :rolleyes:

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
I can't decide which picture is more insane. The one where a guy waits for dinner and a lady in playboy ears runs to him with carrot?
....or the one where a lady holds a devil horned skull where her **** are showing and a guy sits with a small chess piece near his genitals. :rolleyes:

Damn on both counts ! That's umm *****. Combat chess sounds better. Both players get weapons.