Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Really liking the 2012 Topps GM autograph set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
nice!

still looking for a few names from this set
attachment.php

attachment.php

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Just curious, how badly were you affected by the junky materials that UD used on one or more of their Sweet Spot sets? I have gone back and seen a good number of the plain baseball cards fading/bleeding badly. Luckily it was only 1 year for me I believe and only Garvey cards (with 1 exception), but still I have a dozen or more that are slowly fading into nothing!

Can't recall if it was the same set, but I also got burned with a Mike Marshall golve card that is also disappearing before my eyes! That one hurts the most.

nice!

still looking for a few names from this set
attachment.php

attachment.php

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Just curious, how badly were you affected by the junky materials that UD used on one or more of their Sweet Spot sets? I have gone back and seen a good number of the plain baseball cards fading/bleeding badly. Luckily it was only 1 year for me I believe and only Garvey cards (with 1 exception), but still I have a dozen or more that are slowly fading into nothing!

Can't recall if it was the same set, but I also got burned with a Mike Marshall golve card that is also disappearing before my eyes! That one hurts the most.

Typically of if it hasnt faded or started to bleed by now I've found they are good. 2007 was the super bad year for the baseball skin as they switched. you will find one occasionly from other years and for whatever reason it's mostly the glove autos in previous years. I had a faded marshal baseball skin as a placeholder until I found a good one. while sweet spot has a bad rep for fading I'd say less than 5% of non 2007 autos have this issue. 2007 you have to go to the bat barrel or silver/gold ink autos

Members online

Latest posts