Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

+++++ FCB Morning Thread for Wed. Oct. 3rd 2018 +++++

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
What a game last night! Hope the Yankees can put the A's away a lot easier tonight. Dont need two high stress nights in a row.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. It's tempting to see what's out there for NLDS tickets in Denver, but sadly I don't think I can swing it with the days they'd be in Denver, work, and with a kid on the way. And go A's tonight!

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Good morning all. It's tempting to see what's out there for NLDS tickets in Denver, but sadly I don't think I can swing it with the days they'd be in Denver, work, and with a kid on the way. And go A's tonight!

I've got 4 for the Rockies Home Game 3 (NLDS Game 5) for sale...really cheap! :lol:
Let's go, Brewers!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I've got 4 for the Rockies Home Game 3 (NLDS Game 5) for sale...really cheap! :lol:
Let's go, Brewers!

I live 4.5 hours from Denver, closest MLB team to me, so by default they are my number 2 team. I could get tickets for Sunday's game through the Rockies website cheaper than StubHub if I ordered before the WC game yesterday. My heart wants the Rockies to win it all, but my wallet wants the Braves ($600 from a family pool, winner takes all)

Members online