Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What's a good offer on this Sad Acuna?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
My Lawdddddd!!! Probably worth more than all my cards combined. I think Heritage supers are only a few years old so maybe haven't quite caught on yet. A beautiful card for sure

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Prices may dip after the dodgers sweep the bravos

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

No maybe's about it, they will. When the season ends for a team, prices of the players on it drop.

However, since he's 20 years old and one of the most exciting, marketable players in the game (mlb.com's words, not mine...well, mine too), I don't imagine there will be too drastic of a drop & when he's named ROY prices may temporarily go up but otherwise, what he does next season is what matters.

BTW I predicted the Dodgers would sweep the Braves too.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
No maybe's about it, they will. When the season ends for a team, prices of the players on it drop.

However, since he's 20 years old and one of the most exciting, marketable players in the game (mlb.com's words, not mine...well, mine too), I don't imagine there will be too drastic of a drop & when he's named ROY prices may temporarily go up but otherwise, what he does next season is what matters.

BTW I predicted the Dodgers would sweep the Braves too.

Definitely a ROY bump. One thing u must always consider is Mays vs Mantle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Good gravy are you looking to keep it or sell it?? What would he have to do to make it go up in value?? Certainly pricing it so very few could buy.

Members online